Do you know what Websearch.searchiseasy.info is?
Websearch.searchiseasy.info is a website that is related to websearch.searchplace.info, web.searchrocket.info and other similar websites that get set as your home page, and then functions like a browser hijacker. You need to remove Websearch.searchiseasy.info from your computer if you want to avoid possible malware infections. What is more, you should scan your computer with SpyHunter free scanner, because Websearch.searchiseasy.info might have been installed together with other potentially dangerous applications. This browser hijacker seldom comes alone, and most often user is responsible for installing it on his/her computer, thus you need to be careful.
The reason why Websearch.searchiseasy.info can be classified as a browser hijacker is because it does not ask for your consent to be installed on your computer. As it has been mentioned above, Websearch.searchiseasy.info may come bundled with freeware. Therefore, when you download various codes, video players or shareware games at third party websites, be sure to read attentively while you install them, because the setup steps may have some information on additional applications that would be installed along with the original program.
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Users may not understand that they are in trouble at first. That is so, because Websearch.searchiseasy.info does function as a genuine search engine. Nevertheless, you should not trust its search results, because they could be related to affiliated or sponsored websites, thus do not displaying 100% relevant results.
How to reset browser settings to default
- Press Alt+X and go to Internet options.
- Open Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Mark Delete personal settings and press Reset.
- Wait for the reset to be complete and then click Close.
- Press orange Firefox button and go to Help.
- Press Troubleshooting Information.
- Click Reset Firefox on a new tab and then click Reset Firefox again.
- When the reset is complete, click Finish.
- Press Alt+F and go to Settings.
- Mark Open a specific page or set of pages and click Set pages.
- Change your home page address, delete Websearch.searchiseasy.info and click OK.
- Select Manage search engines under Search.
- Set a new default search engine, remove Websearch.searchiseasy.info and press Done.
Once you reset your browser to default, run a full system scan with SpyHunter free scanner and then invest in a powerful computer security program if need be.
In non-techie terms: Websearch.searchiseasy.info is a website that functions as a search engine, but it comes with various security issues, so it is best to remove Websearch.searchiseasy.info right now.