Do you know what Walletbee is?
The suspicious, questionable and disturbing Walletbee is a computer application which does not deserve your trust. As malware analysts working in our internal lab have discovered, it is most likely that the program is no longer supported by DealPly Technologies Ltd., a Tel Aviv based company which has developed the application because, walletbee.com does not promote a working installer. Even if this turned out to be the truth, it does not mean that you will not need to delete Walletbee. This program could be installed onto the operating system bundled with third-party applications, and it could be used to gather information about you and your virtual activity. In fact, the removal of this application may be exceptionally important.Walletbee screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Our researchers identify that Walletbee is a clone of PriceFountain, PennyBee, Offerblvd and possibly the infamous Pricemeter. These applications are promoted using misleading information, and we advise that you delete them from the PC if they have been infiltrated already. As a matter of fact, we believe that you should remove Walletbee for the same reasons linked to any of the clones. First of all, these programs may install data-tracking cookies. Even though it is not difficult to remove these from the system, most computer users do not know where to look for them. Secondly, these advertisement-supported programs may present offers by questionable third parties. Beware of phishing scams, bogus suggestions, misleading installers, and other tricks that may be presented to you. Keep in mind that Walletbee can communicate to remote servers using unauthorized connection to the web.
You can install legitimate security software to delete Walletbee, or you can choose the manual removal option. There is no need to explain which of these options is less reliable, especially considering that you may need to delete other unpredictable applications. If you install automatic malware removal software now, you will not need to think about the removal of any applications or the protection of the Windows operating system. On the other hand, if you choose the manual option, you may face quite a few struggles.
Delete Walletbee from Windows
Delete from Windows 8:
- Access the Metro UI menu (tap the Windows key) and right-click on the screen.
- Select All apps to open the menu, then click Control Panel and finally go to Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the program you want to remove from the operating system and select Uninstall.
Delete from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Navigate to the left of the Taskbar and click the Windows button to open a menu.
- Select Control Panel to find more options and then click Uninstall a program.
- Identify the undesirable program, right-click and select Uninstall to remove it.
Delete from Windows XP:
- Click the Start button on the Taskbar and select Control Panel from the appeared menu.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs and select Change or Remove Programs.
- Select the undesirable application and click Remove.
In non-techie terms:
Walletbee is an application computer users may need to worry about if they install bundled software. Use the instructions above to uninstall Walletbee from the Windows operating system and then employ legitimate malware removal software. This software will ensure that all threats are deleted and that no other infections can attack the system in the future. Keep in mind that malware prevention is highly important if you do not want to worry about the removal of clandestine threats in the future.