Do you know what Wajam is?
If you connect to wajam.com, you are convinced that the promoted application is a social search engine, which is meant to present you with results accordingly to “what your friends have shared”. The extension is compatible with most popular browsers Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari. Even though the program is legitimate and safe to use, it has been discovered that schemers may use its good name to conduct virtual scams. To prevent that you should run the application only if your PC is implemented with reliable malware detection and removal tools. All in all, if you find the reason to delete Wajam, all you have to do is follow the manual removal guides below.
Manual Wajam Removal
1. Navigate to the bottom left corner of the screen. You should be prompted with a mini metro icon which you should right-click on.
2. Select Control Panel from the menu and open Uninstall a program.
3. Right-click on Wajam and select Uninstall.
1. Open the Start menu and click on Control Panel.
2. From the list of utilities click on Uninstall a program.
3. Select Wajam from the list, right-click and select Uninstall.
1. Click on the Start menu icon on the left of the Task Bar.
2. Select Control Panel and double-click on Add or Remove programs.
3. Click on the program you want to delete and select Remove.
1. Launch the browser and tap Alt+T for the Tools menu to appear.
2. Select Manage Add-ons.
3. Now click on Toolbars and Extensions available from the menu on your left.
4. Click on the unwanted add-on and then click the Disable button.
1. Launch the browser and simultaneously tap Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. Click on Extensions in the Add-ons Manager.
3. Now select the unwanted add-on and click on the Remove button on the right.
1. Once your Chrome is opened, tap Alt+F.
2. From the appeared menu select Tools and then Extensions.
3. Find the unwanted item and click on the trash icon placed next to it.
4. Click Remove.
1. Click on Settings.
2. Go to Preferences and select Extensions.
3. Make sure the box next to Wajam is unchecked and apply the changes.
In non-techie terms:
Wajam is a legitimate browser extension which is meant to make your browsing experience better and more persona;. Nonetheless if you want to remove it, the manual instructions above will surely help you. Do you have more questions? Comment below!
Aliases: Wajam toolbar