These instructions indicate how to get rid of Search.searchmpct.com automatically. The instructions need to be applied on the infected computer.
- Turn the infected computer on. If it is turned on, restart it.
- When BIOS screen disappears after the reboot, tap F8 key repeatedly. Advanced Options menu will show up. If Windows logo appears, reboot the PC and try pressing F8 again.
- When you access Advanced Options menu, use arrow keys to navigate and choose Safe Mode with Networking. Press Enter to access the mode.
- Wait for Windows to load Safe Mode with Networking.
- Press and hold the Windows key and then press R key.
- If you have pressed both keys correctly, Windows Run Box will pop up.
- Type the following into the Open box:
explorer http://www.spyware-techie.com/removalNote, that there has to be a single space gap in between iexplore and http. Click OK.
- Internet Explorer will open and a download dialog bar will appear at the bottom of your screen. Click Run to begin the installation automatically once SpyHunter is downloaded.
- Click OK if your system asks whether you want to run SpyHunter software.
- Run SpyHunter and perform a full system scan.
- Once all the malicious infections are detected, click Fix Threats. SpyHunter will ask you to register the software.
- By registering SpyHunter you will also be able to protect your computer from other potential threats. Once you have registered the program, the malware will be removed. Reboot your PC to fully implement the malware removal procedure.