Do you know what VGrabber is?
If you are thinking about downloading a free video converter and VGrabber is your first choice, we recommend reading this report with great attention. Have you already downloaded the application onto your personal computer? Unfortunately, many computer users decide to remove VGrabber because it was acquired through suspicious third party sources, for example vgrabber.ourtoolbar.com. Even if you have downloaded the application from the official website (vgrabber.com) you may face certain security risks. Please continue reading, if you want to learn more about the application and its removal.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are the Site, its affiliates or other third party licensors.
It is not secure to have collected information leaked to unknown third parties and various affiliates because certain members could have malignant intentions towards your virtual security. Therefore, you need to think which applications are worth running and which should be deleted in order to protect your virtual security. If you fail to do this, soon enough a corrupted tracking cookie could leak passwords and usernames.
Scroll down for full removal instructions
To delete VGrabber you need to perform two removal procedures. The first requires you to delete the unwanted application from the computer and the second - to fix reconfigured browser settings.
Manual VGrabber removal instructions
How to delete it from the Windows?
- Right-click on the Metro UI start screen.
- Select All apps -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the application you want removed and select Uninstall.
Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Start -> Control Panel - > Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the unwanted application and click Uninstall to delete it.
- Start -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs.
- Select the unwanted application and click Remove.
How to delete it from the browsers?
- Open the browser and simultaneously tap Alt+F.
- Click Tools and select Extensions.
- Click the recycle bin icon placed next to the unwanted application and click Remove.
- Select Settings from the menu on the left and move to On Startup.
- Mark Open a specific page or set of pages, click Set pages and delete/change the provided URL. Click OK.
- Move to Appearance, mark Show Home button, click Change and then repeat STEP 5.
- Move to Search, click Manage search engines, click X to remove the unwanted option and click OK.
- Launch the browser and simultaneously tap Alt+T.
- Click Internet Options.
- Click on the General tab, change the Home Page and click OK.
- Simultaneously tap Alt+T once more and click Manage Add-ons.
- Click Toolbars and Extensions and Disable the unwanted add-on.
- Click Search Providers and Remove the unwanted provider. Click Close.
- Simultaneously tap Alt+H and click Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the Reset Firefox button presented on the right.
- Confirm the choice when asked and then click Finish.
In non-techie terms:
VGrabber is a suspicious program which may manifest as a toolbar if you download it from third party sources. We recommend having the application removed from the computer and the browsers (if necessary). After the manual removal procedures are complete, make sure to employ authentic security software to guard your Windows system against other computer infections.
Aliases: VGrabber toolbar.