Do you know what Vanilla Reload Virus is?
Vanilla Reload Virus is a devious ransomware which manifests through an unauthorized, illegal computer lock-down. It is important to have the malicious infection removed from the operating Windows system as soon as possible because it may open security backdoors and download even more malignant threats onto the computer. How can you prevent this illicit, dangerous activity? You have to remove Vanilla Reload Virus from the computer without pondering any longer.
The clandestine ransomware Trojan may run on your personal computer for a long time before the lock-down is initiated. Needless to say, it can attack the system only if it is not guarded by authentic spyware detection and removal software. If you have not taken the appropriate measures to protect the PC, it is likely that cyber crooks will use spam email attachments, misleading advertisements, freeware and similar security vulnerabilities to infiltrate the ransomware. Note that this could be used by schemers behind Arestocrat Virus, United States Courts Virus and such infamous threats as the Ukash Virus or Moneypak Virus. Without a doubt, you need to remove all of these clandestine infections.
All ransomware infections are based on scare tactics and schemers have utilized an intimidating warning message to trick you and other victims to give up money for bogus cyber crimes. The presented fines are completely fictional; however, sometimes it may be hard to discover a scam. You should look at the style of the written language, as schemers often make quite notable mistakes. Additionally you should look out for the credentials. A logo or two attached to a notification does not prove that the presented information is legitimate. What is more, Police and other authoritative departments do not practice computer lock-downs to collect allegedly authentic fines:
YOUR COMPUTER HAS BEEN BLOCKED! […]
All illegal activities conducted through your computer have been recorded in the Police database, including photos and videos from your camera for further identification. […]
To unlock your computer and to avoid other legal consequences, you are obliged to pay a release fee of $100.
There are plenty of malicious threats which may be related to the Vanilla Reload Virus, including Everything on your computer has been fully encrypted Virus, meaning that the presented fines and interfaces could change. Regardless, as soon as you notice that your PC is locked and that you are ordered to pay a suspicious fine using the Vanilla Reload system, you should remove malicious programs which are running on the computer. We recommend that you utilize automatic spyware detection and removal software to delete the ransomware from the PC, and here are the steps you need to follow.
Remove Vanilla Reload Virus
Remove from Windows XP:
- Restart the personal computer.
- When BIOS screen disappears – start tapping the F8 key.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking using arrow keys.
- Tap Enter on the keyboard to confirm the choice.
- Click YES on the appeared Desktop notification.
- Download an automatic spyware remover from http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph .
- Open the Start menu and launch RUN.
- To open the System Configuration Utility enter msconfig into the Open box and click OK.
- Click the Startup tab and select Disable All. Click OK.
- Restart the computer again but this time do it normally.
- Without further delay install the download tool and let it delete running spyware.
Remove from Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- Follow steps 1-4 from the removal instructions above.
- Download the automatic spyware detection and removal tool SpyHunter.
- Install the application onto the computer.
- Use the tool to scan the computer and remove running threats.
Remove from Windows 8:
- Tap the Windows key to access the Metro UI start screen.
- Open Charm Bar (move the cursor to the bottom right corner) and click Settings.
- Select Change PC Settings and click General.
- Scroll down to Advanced Startup and click Start Now.
- Click Troubleshoot, then Advanced Options and Startup Settings.
- Now click Restart and tap F5 to reboot the PC in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Launch a browser and visit http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph .
- Follow the instructions to install an automatic spyware remover SpyHunter.
- Run a system scan and delete found infections.
In non-techie terms:
You have to delete Vanilla Reload Virus from the operating Windows system because this ransomware uses deception to trick you into giving up your money. The malicious infection can lock down your computer and infiltrate other threats, which is why instead of getting it deleted manually, you should rather entrust automatic spyware detection and removal software.
Aliases: Vanilla Virus.