Do you know what Ústav Počítačové Trestné Činnosti virus is?
Ústav Počítačové Trestné Činnosti virus is a ransomware infection whose mission is to deceive computer users living in the Czech Republic. The warning that you have on your computer is generated by a Trojan horse, which installs itself while the user is browsing insecure websites. The Trojan is known as Revoyem, and you should remove it from the computer in order to unlock the computer. According to the warning, the national police have accessed your computer and found that you have viewed pornographic website, and this is said to be the reason why the computer is locked. Due to the fact that Ústav Počítačové Trestné Činnosti virus is a scam, it is crucial to ignore the content of the warning.
The only goal of Ústav Počítačové Trestné Činnosti virus is to obtain your money by making you think that you have been monitored by the police. By paying the so-called fine, you will supposedly unlock the computer. In case you do not pay the money within 48 hours, some other measures are said to be taken. According to the warning, you may be fined or imprisoned. Given that the warning is generated by the Trojan Revoyem, there is no need to purchase Ukash or Paysafecard voucher and enter its code into the given box. The accusations of using or distributing pornography are invented by the cyber schemers, so do not hesitate and remove Ústav Počítačové Trestné Činnosti virus from the PC.
Ústav Počítačové Trestné Činnosti virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
If you are still wondering whether you they the money or not, you should look at other variants of the Trojan. For example, Département de la Cybercriminalité virus and Computer Crime & Intellectual Property Section (CCIPS) virus are two different variants of the Trojan, which is not the only ransomware infection known to the malware researchers. There are tens of different variant of Trojan Urausy and Reveton, all of which attempt to convince the user that the local authorities suspect him or her of having committed some breaches.
The removal of Ústav Počítačové Trestné Činnosti virus will be effortless if you install SpyHunter. Use this spyware removal tool if you want to eliminate the threat from the computer and provide the computer with the best protection. The software is capable to recognize multiple type of computer threats that can easily affect the performance of the PC or cause you suffer unwanted consequences regarding your private information. Follow the instructions below to learn how to install the recommended application properly.
How to remove Ústav Počítačové Trestné Činnosti virus
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Restart the computer.
- Open the BIOS splash screen loads, tap the F8 key.
- Using the up or down arrow key, select the Safe Mode with Networking option and press Enter.
- Open the browser and go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install the application and launch a system scan.
- Reboot the computer.
- Get ready to tap the F8 key once the BIOS splash screen loads.
- Highlight the Safe Mode with Networking option using the arrow keys.
- Press Enter.
- Click Start.
- Launch the Run command.
- Type msconfig into the box and click OK.
- Open the Startup tab.
- Click the Disable All button and then click Apply.
- Download the recommended spyware removal tool.
- Restart the computer.
- Install the software and scan the PC.
- Press the Windows key to access the Start screen.
- Hover the mouse over the lower right corner.
- Click Settings and then click Change PC Settings.
- Click General.
- Click Start Now under Advanced Startup.
- Click Troubleshooting -> Advanced Options.
- Select Startup Settings and click the Restart button.
- After the system reboots, press the F5 key.
- Go http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
In non-techie terms:
Ústav Počítačové Trestné Činnosti virus is a dangerous computer threat that locks the screen and generates a misleading warning. Remove the threat from the computer using a powerful spyware removal tool if you want to use the computer as usual.
Aliases: Ústav Činnosti virus.