Do you know what Undeaddies Toolbar is?
Undeaddies Toolbar is another bad toolbar from Minspark toolbar family. We advise that you remove this toolbar the moment you see it attached to your Internet browser, because it might endanger your computer system. This time Mindspark Interactive Network presents a browser extension that is aimed at computer users who want to add some variety to their usual online routine by playing a casual game. This toolbar is distributed via undeaddies.com/index.jhtml; however, it is similar to other freeware applications in a sense that it might reach its target users bundled with other programs. It is recommended that you should always stay vigilant during the installation process of these applications, especially the ones you come across on questionable websites. If you are not, you might accidentally install unreliable applications like Undeaddies Toolbar that you will need to delete immediately before they undermine the security and the performance of your computer system.Undeaddies Toolbar screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
When you activate the installation wizard of Undeaddies Toolbar, you will see two boxes “Make Ask.com my homepage & new tab” and “Make Ask.com my default search engine” (the phrasing may change with newer versions) which we strongly suggest that you uncheck. If you will not, this toolbar will automatically hijack your Internet browser and change the home page and the default search engine into Ask.com. Using this search engine is not safe as it might provide the search results alongside with the sponsored third-party links. Ask.com does not take responsibility for the third-party content it advertises, and this means that clicking on the promoted links, might redirect you to sites which might contain malicious content. Undeaddies Toolbar makes your Internet browser unreliable, and even too dangerous, to use, so the surest way to restore your previous threat-free Internet surfing is to remove this toolbar from your system.
Undeaddies Toolbar functions like any other adware application in a way that it aims to promote advertising content and reroute you to the third sites. To make the featured content as tempting as possible, it utilizes tracking tools that gather data related to your Internet usage. Generally, non-personally identifiable information (search queries, browsing history, and technical specifications) is collected. Though this data is used only for marketing and advertising purposes, the content Undeaddies Toolbar shows to you will not improve quality-wise; also, a lot of computer uses remove adware from their computers because they find this data surveillance alarming.
Antimalware removal tool would be the best choice to delete Undeaddies Toolbar from your system. You should rely on these tools because they are unrivalled when it comes to identifying and terminating all the threats present on your system. Antimalware removal software will also watch over all the activities you conduct online, and thus make sure you are not exposed to Internet-based threats. Thus, do not delay and install the recommended software, especially if your computer is not equipped with decent security tools at the moment.
Remove Undeaddies Toolbar from your computer
Windows 8 & 8.1
- Open the Charm bar, choose Settings, and then click Control Panel.
- Under View by, choose Small Icons, and then open Programs and Features.
- In the program list, choose Undeaddies Toolbar and click Uninstall/Change.
Windows 7 & Vista
- Open the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Under View by, select Small Icons, and then open Programs and Features.
- In the program list, select Undeaddies Toolbar and click Uninstall/Change.
- Open the Start Menu and select Control Panel.
- Click Category View and open Add or Remove Programs.
- In the program list, select Undeaddies Toolbar and click Remove.
Remove Undeaddies Toolbar from your Internet browser
- Open the menu at far right of the address box.
- Click on the Open Help Menu symbol at the bottom.
- Choose Troubleshooting Information.
- Click Refresh Firefox.
- To continue, click Refresh Firefox one more time and reopen your Internet browser.
- Press Alt+F to open the menu and choose Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings at the very bottom of the window.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Reset settings.
- Click Reset to confirm, and reopen your browser.
In non-techie terms:
Undeaddies Toolbar is bad toolbar that will hijack your Internet browser with the purpose to provide you with promoted links, and thus redirect your to the third-party sites. This toolbar displays intrusive and hostile behavior, i.e., might work as the backdoor for malware; therefore, you should utilize reliable antimalware removal tools to keep it away from your system.