Do you know what TronTizer is?
If you are facing an avalanche of suspicious advertisements, you might have installed an unreliable plugin. TronTizer is a suspicious browser extension which has been noticed to run on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome browsers. The application is available from trontizer.net, and if you pay attention to the presented Support information you may start thinking that this add-on is highly beneficial and can be trusted. You may even think that getting TronTizer deleted is the last thing you should do! Nonetheless, even though it is stated that the program can present you with online deals and enhance your overall browsing experience, we warn you that the plugin is quite suspicious.
Operating Windows systems require the protection of automatic malware detection and removal software. If security software is not installed there is a great possibility that schemers will find a way to infiltrate truly malicious infections. Therefore, we recommend that you remove TronTizer and then rush to apply reliable Windows protections tools, like SpyHunter. You can begin with the steps presented below.
Delete from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI start screen, select All apps and open the Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program, then right-click the application you wish to remove and click Uninstall.
Delete from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Open the Start menu, click Control Panel and then Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the application you want to remove from the computer and hit Uninstall.
Delete from Windows XP:
- Navigate to the Task Bar, click the Start menu icon and open the Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs, select the undesirable program and Remove it.
In non-techie terms:
TronTizer is a browser application which you can install onto your Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers. The application is meant to provide you with better browsing services as well as to display money-saving deals when shopping online. Unfortunately, the plugin’s developers are affiliated to third parties who may flood your browsers with advertisements and even filter search results. Therefore, trusting and using the application is not recommended. We advise that you remove TronTizer and delete any related software from your computer.
Aliases: TronTizer virus.