Do you know what Travelocity Toolbar is?
Have you been looking to employ a reliable and beneficial tool? Are you interested in Travelocity Toolbar? This add-on has been created to provide you with quick and easy travel booking services. Once you install the application onto Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome browsers, it presents you with a bar which provides links to various services. You can find Travel Deals, Flight and Cruise deals, Last Minute Packages, Online Flight Check-In, Travel Information, Currency Converter and other highly valuable services. All of this sounds wonderful, doesn’t it? Then why do so many people want to remove Travelocity Toolbar from their operating systems? As research has revealed the plugin has been developed by Conduit, a company which does not have a good reputation. Do you want to delete Travelocity Toolbar?
Conduit is well known for such browser plugins as Messenger Plus Toolbar, Midicair Toolbar and Hotspot Shield Toolbar. Even though these plugins are not considered malicious, they all can enable the installation of potentially unwanted programs (PUP). In the case of Travelocity Toolbar, you could be offered to install Value Apps, TuneUp Utilities 2013, Tweeki and Search Protect by Conduit. Note that the toolbar is not a browser hijacker, and it is your choice whether you install these programs onto the computer and browser or not. All you have to do is un-check certain boxes or click ‘I do not accept’ where appropriate so that the only program installed is the toolbar itself. Of course, our researchers do not recommend that you install or run the plugin altogether because it runs web cookies which can collect data regarding your virtual activity.
Travelocity Toolbar screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
In order to have Travelocity Toolbar removed from the browsers you have to delete the undesirable program from the computer. This is not a difficult task and you can succeed at it using the manual removal instructions below. Note that you can use the same instructions to delete other undesirable programs as well. The guides below will also help you remove the undesirable home page search.yahoo.com. Of course, if you want to keep the PC guarded against security breaches in the future, you must activate authentic Windows security software. SpyHunter can detect and remove all malicious computer infections, and you can click the download button below to install it onto the computer.
Remove from Windows
- Move to the left of the Task Bar and click Start.
- Open Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find the undesirable program and Remove it.
Windows Vista & Windows 7:
- Open the Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the program you want deleted and select Uninstall.
- Tap the Windows key to access the Metro UI start screen.
- Right-click the background, select All apps, open Control Panel and click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the program you want to remove and select Uninstall.
Delete from the web browsers
Delete from Google Chrome:
- Open the browser and simultaneously tap Alt+F.
- Select Settings, move to On Startup and mark Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Click Set pages and change/remove the provided URL. Click OK.
- Now navigate to Search and click Manage search engines.
- Remove the unwanted search provider (click X) and then click OK.
Delete from Mozilla Firefox:
- Open the browser and simultaneously tap Alt+T .
- Select Option and click the General tab on the left.
- Overwrite/remove the Home Page and click OK.
- Click the search provider icon on the search box.
- Select Manage Search Engines and Remove the undesirable search engine. Click OK.
Delete from Internet Explorer:
- Open the browser and simultaneously tap Alt+T.
- Click Manage Add-ons and then Search Providers.
- Find the undesirable search provider, Remove it and click Close.
- Tap Alt+T once more and select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab (on the left), change the Home Page and click OK.
In non-techie terms:
Travelocity Toolbar is a browser plugin which could be used to distribute unreliable third-party software. We recommend that you delete the unreliable toolbar and replace undesirable search tools with the more authentic ones. Once the task is complete, we urge you to install authentic security software, so that you would not need to worry about the removal of truly dangerous infections.