Do you know what TorqueShip is?
TorqueShip is a misleading advertisement-supported program that convinces Windows users that it can help them surf the web in a more convenient manner. Although this program might promise to cut down on the time you spend looking for useful shopping deals, we have found that this program is only going to make your browsing experience much more complicated. In reality, many of the offers shown by this adware can be misleading, which means that you would have to spend time analyzing the offers and deciding whether or not they can be trusted. We are sure that everyone would delete TorqueShip if they knew that the real goal for this program is to collect money for every ad-click that is made. Needless to say, not all users realize this, which is why we have created this removal report.
Considering that the developers of TorqueShip will earn money for the ads you interact with, it is likely that they will be more concerned about the quantity of these ads rather than the quality. Unfortunately, it is very possible that the ads you will be exposed to will hide devious scams and possibly even malware installers. As you can imagine, if you interact with these installers, you might end up having to delete even more computer infections, and TorqueShip is already difficult to remove. We knew this even before researching this program because it is the clone of such infamous programs as MicroChallenger and GraphiteCommand– all of which were developed using the Justplugit engine. All of these programs might pose serious security issues, which is why we encourage all users to delete them from their operating systems.
If one thing is clear, it is that, if you do not want to be exposed to unreliable parties, malware, and scams, you need to remove TorqueShip from your operating system. Unfortunately, this ad-supported program might be one of many unreliable programs that require removal. Hijackers, potentially unwanted programs (e.g., LightningDownloader), and even third-party advertisement-supported programs could have been dropped onto your PC along with TorqueShip. Our research shows that most of these programs are spread by Installrex or Amonetize installers, but other installers could be involved as well. Even though we do not recommend removing this software manually, you have to take all infections seriously if you decide that you want to proceed with manual removal. The first step would be the removal of TorqueShip. Once you are done with the instructions below, scan your PC to see if any leftovers remain active!
Delete from Windows XP
- Move the cursor to the Taskbar, click Start, and select Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs and open the Change or Remove Programs menu.
- Select the undesirable program and click the Remove button to get rid of it.
Delete from Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Move the cursor to the Taskbar, click the Windows logo, and select Control Panel.
- Navigate to Programs (might be listed as "Programs and Features") and click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the application you have decided to remove from your PC and select Uninstall.
Delete from Windows 8 and Windows 8.1
- Move the cursor to the bottom-right corner in Metro UI to access the Charm bar.
- Click the Search icon, enter Uninstall program into the dialog box, and launch this utility.
- Right-click the program you want to remove and select Uninstall.
Delete from Mozilla Firefox
- Open the browser and launch Add-ons Manager by simultaneously tapping Ctrl+Shift+A.
- Move to the Extensions menu, identify the unwanted add-on, and click Remove/Disable.
Delete from Google Chrome
- Open the browser, simultaneously tap Alt+F, and navigate to More tools (or Tools).
- Select Extensions, identify the undesirable add-on, click the recycle bin, and select Remove.
In non-techie terms:
that TorqueShip is a reliable program? If you have, this report should have helped you realize what kind of program this adware actually is. Removing TorqueShip manually might be a complicated and lengthy process, but an automated malware remover will have no trouble eliminating this threat from your PC. We also suggest installing this tool to eliminate third-party infections and to ensure that malware cannot attack your operating system in the future. If you cannot install this software in a normal manner, you have to consider the possibility of much more dangerous infections corrupting your computer. If that is the case, the removal guide below might be of great help.