Do you know what Top 10 Toolbar is?
If you are questioning what Top 10 Toolbar is, you must be thinking about installing this program or you have already done it. Most computer users acquire the application from the official website which is managed by Conduit (midicair.greattoolbars.com). Have you heard of this company before? There are tens if not hundreds of toolbars available for Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Safari users which have been developed by Conduit. Some of them include Softonic-Eng Toolbar, Travelocity Toolbar, and Messenger Plus Toolbar. All of these plugins could also be bundled with freeware, which is why you have to be cautious when installing software onto your personal computer. If you are unhappy with the plugin, we can help you delete Top 10 Toolbar, otherwise known as Midicair Toolbar.
It has been reported that Top 10 Toolbar comes bundled with a number of highly suspicious programs. For example, you may discover Value Apps and PriceGong attached to the plugin. We have reported these browser add-ons in the past, and if you have had the chance to read the articles you know that these are not the plugins you should trust. If you have noticed that your browsers are being flooded with suspicious coupons, saving deals and advertisements, there is no doubt that these add-ons are behind this activity. You should also be careful about TuneUp Utilities 2013. This is an application which will urge you to purchase its licensed version so that your PC could be tuned up and ready to run. If you wish to enhance the running of your personal computer, you should implement authentic Windows security software.
Top 10 Toolbar screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
You should be most careful about search.conduit.com, a search engine which may be attached to your browsers after you install the toolbar. If you have chosen the search engine to replace the old home page, you should follow the manual removal instructions to fix browser modifications. The instructions will also help you remove Top 10 Toolbar. The plugin is not trustworthy, and so we recommend that you research and install a more reliable and useful toolbar if you need one. If you have decided to delete the toolbar, follow the manual removal instructions or install automatic malware detection and removal software which could enable full-time Windows protection.
Remove undesirable PC programs
Remove from Windows XP:
- Move to the Task Bar, click Start and then Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Click the undesirable program and select Remove.
Remove from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Open the Start menu (left of the Task Bar) and click Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and right-click the undesirable application.
- Click Uninstall to delete the unwanted program.
Remove from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI start screen and then select All apps.
- From the appeared menu select Control Panel and click Uninstall a program.
- Locate the application you wish to delete, right-click it and select Uninstall.
Modify browser settings
- Launch Chrome, simultaneously tap Alt+F and select Settings.
- Under On Startup click Set pages and overwrite the displayed URL. Click OK.
- Under Appearance click Change and overwrite the displayed URL. Click OK.
- Under Search click Manage search engines.
- Locate the undesirable search engine, hit X to remove it and click OK.
- Launch Internet Explorer, simultaneously tap Alt+T and select Manage Add-ons.
- Select Search Providers, click the unwanted provider, select Remove and hit Close.
- One last time simultaneously tap Alt+T again and click Internet Options.
- Click the General tab, remove/overwrite the Home Page URL and click OK.
- Launch Firefox, move to the search box, click the icon and select Manage Search Engines.
- Select the undesirable search provider, click Remove and then OK.
- Simultaneously tap Alt+T and select Options.
- Click the General tab, change/remove the URL under Home Page and click OK.
In non-techie terms:
Top 10 Toolbar is a suspicious browser plugin which comes bundled with a number of unreliable and highly suspicious programs. We recommend that you delete all of them from your personal computer. If you do not know which removal steps you need to perform – follow the instructions above, or install authentic security software which has been designed to delete unwanted computer applications.
Aliases: Top10 Toolbar.