Do you know what Theallsearches.com is?
Have your home page and search engine been changed to Theallsearches.com without any of your agreement or notice? Then you need to delete a malicious browser hijacker corrupting your operating Windows system and Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome browsers without further delay. The seemingly regular looking search engine might attract you with such Search Suggestions as Finances, Apartments, Arts, Entertainment, Real Estate and Software; however, you should not interact with the site at all! As research shows, the search results are not to be trusted as they could endanger your own virtual identity. The only option you have is Theallsearches.com removal, and if you continue reading you will find out how to delete the malevolent hijacker from the system.
Even though some of the provided search results may correspond to your search queries, it is most likely that you will face tens of different links to sites which have no other purpose but to introduce you to various products and services. Some of these sources could be managed by malevolent parties, which is why you should not fill in any surveys, click on attractive-looking online ads or share any of your personal information. In fact, it would be best to completely ignore the search engine and immediately scan your PC for the existing browser hijacker. What are the risks if you were to continue the risky browsing? Your personal computer could get infected with other malicious programs and your private information could be leaked to sinister third parties.
It is our recommendation that you perform the automatic spyware detection and removal procedure using a reliable, authentic security application SpyHunter. This tool will not only remove running threats but will also shield your PC against future schemers’ attacks. After this you can fix your browser settings.
Remove the undesirable home page/search engine
Remove from Mozilla Firefox:
- Launch the browser, simultaneously tap Alt+T and select Options.
- Click on the General tab, change/remove the unwanted Home Page and click OK.
- Click the icon placed on the left of the search box and select Manage search engines.
- Select the unwanted search provider, hit Remove and click OK.
Remove from Google Chrome:
- Launch the browser, simultaneously tap Alt+F and select Settings.
- Go to On Startup, select Open a specific page and hit Set pages.
- Now change/remove the provided URL and click OK.
- Go to Appearance, select Show Home button and click Change.
- Remove/change the URL and click OK.
- Go to Search, click Manage search engines, remove (click X) the unwanted provider and click OK.
Remove from Internet Explorer:
- Launch the browser, simultaneously tap Alt+T and select Internet Options.
- Click on the General tab, remove/change the URL under Home Page and click OK.
- Tap Alt+T once more and this time select Manage Add-ons.
- Select Search Providers, then Remove the unwanted option, click OK and then Close.
In non-techie terms:
You should not hesitate about the removal of Theallsearches.com hijacker for another second because this malicious Windows threat could initiate the infiltration of other dangerous computer infections sooner that you can imagine. To delete the infection utilize automatic spyware removal software, and do not forget to change your browser settings if they have been modified without your authorization.
Aliases: Theallsearches Virus.