Do you know what sr.searchfunmoods.com is?
If you have found sr.searchfunmoods.com to be set as the new start page or the search provider of your Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox web browsers, it is likely that you have installed Funmoods software. Have you recently acquired the Funmoods Toolbar? In this case you must have been presented with an installation setup where you could have hand-picked the home page/search provider changes. Therefore, even though some security experts indicate that the search engine is part of a browser hijacker, we indicate that it is a potentially unwanted program. Do you want to learn how to delete sr.searchfunmoods.com from your browsers? Then continue reading the report.
Needless to say, the privacy policies regarding Funmoods search engine do not fit third parties, which is why interacting with certain adverts could be dangerous. For example, we do not recommend using the services if savefront.com, a website to which you will be routed after clicking the Shopping search module. You should also be cautious about the advertisement-supported search results and the adverts presented just below the sr.searchfunmoods.com search box.
Have you used the Greetingmoods services (greetingmoods.com) presented through the search engine? If you have you must have logged into your Facebook account and shared certain private information. What is more, if you have sent an e-card to one of your friends, it is possible that you have also created a security breach regarding your friend’s information. Even if there are no risks regarding the service, we do not recommend you use it or pay attention to the pop-up recommendations which may appear.
In order to delete sr.searchfunmoods.com from the browsers you need to modify home page and search provider settings. Whether you are running Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox web browsers you can modify your browsers using the instructions below.
Remove undesirable search tools
Remove from Google Chrome:
- Launch Chrome, simultaneously tap Alt+F and select Settings.
- Under On Startup mark Open a specific page or set of pages and hit Set pages.
- Change/delete the default URL and then click OK.
- Under Appearance mark Show Home button and click Change.
- Repeat step 3.
- Under Search click Manage search engines.
- Choose a default search engine, remove (click X) sr.searchfunmoods.com and click Done.
Remove from Internet Explorer:
- Launch IE, simultaneously tap Alt+T and choose Manage Add-ons.
- Go to Search Providers, select the undesirable option, click Remove and then Close.
- Tap Alt+T one more time and select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab and change/delete the displayed Home Page. Hit OK.
Remove from Mozilla Firefox:
- Launch Firefox, simultaneously tap Alt+T and select Options.
- Click the General tab and overwrite/delete the Home Page. Click OK.
- Go to the search box on the right and click the search provider icon.
- Select Manage Search Engines and Remove the undesirable search provider. Click OK.
In non-techie terms:
Sr.searchfunmoods.com is a search engine which is supported by Funmoods.com and which can be set as the home page and the search provider of your browsers after downloading Funmoods applications, like the Funmoods toolbar. Use the manual removal instructions above to get rid of the undesirable search tools and install authentic malware detection/removal software to ensure that your PC cannot be accessed by much more dangerous programs in the future.