Do you know what Secretaria de Seguridad Publica Virus is?
Secretaria de Seguridad Publica Virus is a computer infection which you will definitely notice on your PC. Once the Trojan Urausy is installed, it displays a warning that contains three different headlines presenting authoritative institutions of a particular country, their emblems, fake accusations, and a requirement to pay a specific sum of money. The institutions and the sum of money depend on the country and its currency, and in the case of Secretaria de Seguridad Publica Virus, the computer user is required to pay a fine of 2000 Mexican pesos.
As you may tell, the Trojan Urausy has many different interfaces. For example, in Ireland, it is known as GARDA Virus, while in Canada it is referred to as Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police Virus. A huge number of computers around the world are already affected by this vicious Trojan, and all the victims are accused of using pornography and downloading pirated files. These breaches are presented as the reason why the computer has been locked:
Secretaria de Seguridad Publica Virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Su ordenador personal ha sido bloqueado por razones de seguridad vistos los motives abajo detallados.
As a result, the user is said to be obliged to pay the money by using a Paysafecard voucher.
Keep in mind that the institutions that are presented in the warning are not related to it and the payment you are supposed to make. Secretaria de Seguridad Publica Virus is a scam, so ignore the logos Secretaría de Seguridad Pública (SSP), Agencia Federal de Investigacion (AFI), and Procuraduría General de la Republica (PGR) and remove the infection from the PC.
The removal of the cunning infection will not cause you trouble if you implement a spyware removal tool. Do not try to remove Secretaria de Seguridad Publica Virus manually as the manual removal of the threat is a cumbersome procedure, which you should be carried out only by a professional. In order to save your time and money, install SpyHunter. It will easily remove the infection and shield the system from different computer infections. The instructions below are provided for you so that you can install the application properly.
Secretaria de Seguridad Publica Virus Removal
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Restart the computer.
- Get ready to tap the F8 key once the BIOS splash screen loads.
- Using the arrow keys, select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install the application and launch a system scan.
- Reboot the computer.
- Tap the F8 key once the BIOS splash screen loads.
- Using the arrow keys, select Safe Mode with Networking.
- Press Enter.
- Click on Yes.
- Open the Start menu.
- Launch Run.
- Type msconfig and press OK.
- On the Startup tab, click the Disable all button and then select Apply.
- Download the recommended spyware removal tool.
- Restart the computer.
- Install the application and remove Secretaria de Seguridad Publica Virus.
- Press the Window key.
- Click the Internet Explorer tile.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download the software.
- Install SpyHunter and remove the infection.
In non-techie terms:
Secretaria de Seguridad Publica Virus is a dangerous computer infection which you should removed from the PC. Use a spyware removal tool if you want to eliminate it professionally so that no unnecessary malicious components are left within the system.