Do you know what Searches.vi-view.com is?
Searches.vi-view.com is a search engine which may have been installed together with Vi-View. The image viewer available at Vi-view.com is an advertisement supported program which has been created by Flyingbird Technology Limited. You may find the name of this company at the bottom of the odd search engine as well. If you are not worried about the Searches.vi-view.com removal, it is possible that you are twisting your head deciding how to delete Mystart.vi-view.com. Both of these search tools have been discovered to follow the suspicious image viewing software. Fortunately, these are not extremely intrusive or malicious; however, this does not mean that you should keep them running.
Vi-view is presented as a legitimate application which is meant to display images in the fastest manner with the shortest loading time. Unfortunately, this is not the program you should trust because of the suspicious way it operates. If you discover that after installing the program, the home page and default search engine settings are modified without authorization, you should delete Searches.vi-view.com based on the fact that it is a browser hijacker. You need to be particularly careful if the application enables the installation of v9, 22find or other similar browsers hijackers. It is unlikely that this malware will be bundled with the official installer; however, you may find them packaged together. Fake software updates, freeware installers and misleading ads could be used to promote the unreliable software bundles.Searches.vi-view.com screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
All your troubles can be fixed with a few simple steps. If you install authentic security software now, you will not need to worry about the removal of adware, malware or unreliable software, as well as the overall security of the operating system. If you want to delete Searches.vi-view.com manually, you will have to follow the instructions provided below. The guides will also teach you how to remove/uninstall unwanted computer applications, if, for example, Vi-view or other suspicious programs are running on the PC as well.
Remove undesirable programs
Remove from Windows 8:
- Right-click on the Metro UI start screen and select All apps.
- Open the Control Panel and click Uninstall a program.
- Select the program you wish to delete and click Uninstall.
Remove from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Open the Start menu from the Task Bar and click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program and right-click the one you wish to delete.
- Select Uninstall to delete the undesirable program.
Remove from Windows XP:
- Click the Start icon placed on the left of the Task Bar.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application.
Delete from Google Chrome:
- Open Chrome and simultaneously tap Alt+F.
- Select Settings and move to On Startup.
- Mark Open a specific page or set of pages and click Set pages.
- Overwrite/remove the undesirable search tool and click OK.
- Navigate to the Appearance and mark Show Home button.
- Click Change and then repeat step 4.
- Finally move to Search and click Manage search engines.
- Click X on the search tool you wish to remove.
- Click Done and restart the browser.
Delete from Mozilla Firefox:
- Open Firefox and simultaneously tap Alt+T.
- In the Tools menu select Options.
- Click the General tab and find the Home Page.
- Overwrite/remove the URL and click OK.
- Now move to the Firefox search box on the right.
- Click the search provider icon and select Manage Search Engines.
- Remove the undesirable search provider and click OK.
- Restart the browser.
Delete from Internet Explorer:
- Open IE and simultaneously tap Alt+T.
- In the Tools menu select Manage Add-ons.
- Move to the menu on the left and click Search Providers.
- Remove the undesirable option after choosing a new default search engine.
- Simultaneously tap Alt+T one more time and select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab, overwrite/remove the Home Page URL and click OK.
- Now restart the browser.
In non-techie terms:
It is most likely that Searches.vi-view.com has replaced the home page and the default search provider of the browsers after installing unreliable software bundles. Once this happens, you should scan the PC and remove all unreliable programs which may have been installed under false pretences. You can use automatic malware removal software to have the operating system scanned, malware removed and reliable protection enabled. The instructions below can be used to install a reliable malware remover and Windows protector SpyHunter.