Do you know what search.searchcompletion.com is?
Once present on your browsers, search.searchcompletion.com can provide you with unwanted advertisements and links. First, you may find some links to the websites whose content may be irrelevant to your search keywords. Ignore those links as they are generated to drive more traffic to particular websites and help their owners make money. You should also note that the startup page may also contain some advertisements. They come from ad.adorika.com and some other advertising services. The advertisements that are displayed vary – the user may be invited to take part in a sweepstake, try out some computer application, find out how to lose weight, and so on. Whatever advertisement you find, do not click it and do not reveal your personal details in any fill-in form. Instead of bothering yourself, remove search.searchcompletion.com from the browser.
Scroll down for full removal instructions
The removal will be easy if you pick out the right methods. We recommend that you remove search.searchcompletion.com by using SpyHunter, which is a real-time spyware removal tool that can easily remove various computer threats. The program can also save your time, so if you want to browse the Internet safely and freely, the recommended program is all that you need.
However, it is not a secret that you can try removing search.searchcompletion.com manually. The following instructions should help you reset the browser. If the guidelines are insufficient, implement the recommended anti-spyware software.
How to remove search.searchcompletion.com
- Press Alt+T.
- Click Internet Options and open the Advanced tab.
- Click Reset.
- Select the check box and click Reset.
- Click the Close button.
- Press Alt+H.
- Click Troubleshooting Information and click Reset Firefox.
- Again click the Reset Firefox button.
- Click Finish.
- Press Alt+F.
- Hover the mouse over the Tools option.
- Click Extensions and remove the unwanted browser add-on which you find any.
- Click Settings on the left side of the browser window.
- In the On start-up section, select the last option and click Set pages.
- Change the settings of the startup page.
- In the Search section, click Manage search engines and remove the unwanted search engine.
In non-techie terms:
Search.searchcompletion.com is a search engine that is regarded as a browser hijacker. If your browsers are altered and you are forced to use search.searchcompletion.com, remove it from the PC either with the help of the above instructions or by implementing a powerful spyware removal tool.