Do you know what Search.login-help.net is?
Search.login-help.net is classified as a browser hijacker because it can modify the search settings on Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox browsers. In many cases, computer users agree to these changes without even realizing it, primarily because of the carelessness while downloading the extension that it is packaged with. This extension is called “Login Help,” and it was created by SaferBrowser. This infamous company is associated with many browser extensions that come packaged with browser hijackers, including Search.di-cmf.com, Search.tv-cmf.com, and Search.youremailnow.com. All of these hijackers are identical, and they are equally as unreliable because they do not provide trustworthy services. In fact, they do not even act as normal search tools, despite their appearance. Of course, this is not the main reason why you should remove Search.login-help.net from your browsers.
Scroll down for full removal instructions
It is obvious that Search.login-help.net is not a reliable or useful search provider, but it is unlikely to be the only danger to computer users. This hijacker comes packaged with a browser extension that does not have an official installer. Unfortunately, the chances are that this extension is spread by malicious installers that are likely to bundle several undesirable programs or even dangerous infections along with it. Whether you have detected malware, you suspect its existence, or you are sure that your operating system is clean, you should employ a legitimate malware scanner to inspect your operating system. If you discover more malicious threats, attack them first because Search.login-help.net is not the most malicious of threats, as long as you refrain from interacting with it. Of course, you should not postpone the removal of this hijacker because it can spy on you and leak information about your activity.
Are you ready to delete Search.login-help.net from your web browsers? There is a very simple method that you can employ to eliminate this browser hijacker from your browsers, and it is represented with the guide below. This guide shows how to erase unwanted extensions and replace unwanted search tools. We suggest resetting Internet Explorer and applying the preferred search tools because this is the most reliable way to clean it. Other browsers can be restored by changing search tools and erasing add-ons. Of course, this method is not ideal because it will not help you disable other threats and it will not ensure further protection. We suggest using an anti-malware tool that is capable of cleaning your operating system and protecting it in the future. Make sure you choose a trustworthy anti-malware because the web is filled with rogues that were designed by cyber criminals.
- Open the browser and tap Alt+T.
- Select Internet Options and then move to the Advanced tab.
- Click Reset, choose Delete personal settings, and click Reset again.
- Restart the browser and tap Alt+T again.
- Choose Manage Add-ons and move to the Search Providers menu.
- Add the desired provider and click Set as default. Click Close.
- Tap Alt+T one last time and choose Internet options.
- Click the General tab and enter the desired URL in the Home Page box. Click OK.
- Open the browser and tap Ctrl+Shift+A.
- Move to the menu on the left and click Extensions.
- Click the Remove button next to the undesirable Firefox add-on.
- Tap Alt+T to access the Tools menu and choose Options.
- In the General menu move to the Home Page section and enter the desired URL.
- In the Search menu add the desired search provider.
- Open the browser and tap Alt+F.
- Select More tools and then Extensions to access the chrome://extensions/ menu.
- Click the recycle bin button next to the undesirable extension and choose Remove.
- In the menu on the left click Settings.
- Go to the On Startup section and select Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Click Set pages and enter the URL of the desired startup page.
- Go to the Appearance section and select Show Home button.
- Click Change and enter the URL of the desired startup page.
- Go to the Search section and click Manage search engines.
- Add the desired search provider and click Make default. Click Done.
In non-techie terms:
The removal of Search.login-help.net is necessary because this seemingly harmless search tool is a browser hijacker that might spy on you, leak information about you, and present you with misleading results. We advise eliminating this hijacker with the assistance of anti-malware software because other threats might be active as well, and this software can erase all of them along with the hijacker at the same time. If you wish to erase malware manually, start by scanning your PC to determine which threats require your attention first. Follow the guide above to erase the hijacker from your browsers.