Do you know what Search.easylifeapp.com redirect is?
Search.easylifeapp.com is a website widely referred to as a browser hijacker because of the changes made to your browsing tools. If the home page of your Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet is affected by Search.easylifeapp.com, you should instantly remove the add-on redirecting you to this page as you can be directed to suspicious websites promoting computer products whose legitimacy should be checked before downloading them. Moreover, Searh.easylifeapp.com displays various pop-up messages which you should not trust because they may be created to lure you into exposing your personal information or paying money for worthless products. If you do not want to lose your personal information and your money, remove Search.easylifeapp.com as soon as you can.
The website eastlifeapp.com claims that their tool helps you stay updated and make money. For example, there will be the Easy Life gadget on your desktop, which is presented like this:
Its an easy to use fun application that puts all the best tools and information into one easy to use app. Try it today and start having fun.
However appealing this application seems to be, you should know that you are monitored while using the Internet. Below you will find what is said about your privacy:
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you.
Keep in mind that Easy Life is not responsible for the issues that arise due to the third-party websites. If you do not want to be bombarded with advertisements which supposedly match your interest or get the PC infected, remove Search.easylifeapp.com redirect right now. Do not know how to do it? Follow our removal instructions and do not forget to scan the PC with SpyHunter, which will finish the removal procedures by identifying malicious components left within the system.
How to uninstall Search.easylifeapp.com redirect
- Open the Start menu and click on Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs.
- Click on the program you want to remove and then click on the Change/Remove button.
- Open the Start menu and go to Control Panel.
- Under the heading Programs, click on Uninstall a Program.
- Right-click the entry you want to remove and select Uninstall.
Right-click on the very bottom left corner of the screen when a minimized version of your desktop pops up.
Select Control Panel.
Click on Uninstall a program under Programs. If the view is given in small or large icons, click on Programs and Features.
Remove Search.easylifeapp.com from your browsers
- Open the browser.
- Press and hold the Alt key and press the T key to open Tools.
- Click on Manage Add-ons and when a new window pops up, click on Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click on the unwanted add-on and then press the Disable button.
- To change your search provider, click on Search Providers located on the left side of the window.
- Select Search.easylifeapp.com, remove it and close the window.
- To change the home page, again press and hold the Alt key and press T.
- Select Internet Options.
- In the General tab, change the home page and press Apply.
- Open the browser.
- Press and hold Ctrl, do not release the key and press Shift, and then pres the A key to open Extensions.
- Select and remove the unwanted add-on. Close the window.
- Click on the Firefox icon.
- Go to Help - > Troubleshooting Information and click on Reset Firefox.
- When the reset is completed, click on Finish.
- Open the browser.
- Press and hold the Alt key and press F.
- Select Tools - > Extensions.
- Locate the unwanted extension and click on the bin icon to remove it.
- On the left side of the window, click on Settings.
- Find On startup.
- Click on Open a specific page or set of pages and then click on Set pages.
- Remove search.easylifeapp.com and add a new page. Click OK to confirm.
- Go to the Search section and click on Manage search engines.
- Hover the mouse over search.easylifeapp.com and click on the X sign.
- Move the mouse over the search engine you want to use, and click on Make default.
- Click OK.
In non-techie terms:
In order to make sure that you browsers and the system are protected against future infections, click on the button below and download a free scanner which will identify what other threats you have in your PC. If you have any questions regarding the removal of Search.easylifeapp.com redirect, leave your comment below in the comment box.