Do you know what Scorpion Saver is?
Scorpion Saver is a browser extension that functions as an adware application. Its initial aim is to help you save on your purchases online by displaying various discount offers and coupon deals. Thus, Scorpion Saver can be downloaded from its official website at scorpionsaver.com, and installed on all main browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. However, you should seriously consider removing Scorpion Saver from your computer if you want to protect yourself and your system various infections. Adware applications may not be dangerous, but they are often exploited for malware distribution!
Scorpion Saver screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Sometimes Scorpion Saver is even installed with a toolbar that comes with shortcuts to a number of shopping websites. Whether additional features are installed or not depends solely on you and where you download Scorpion Saver from. It obviously means that the official website is not the only place where you can download the application at. This adware program may also travel bundled with freeware, especially when you take into consideration all the free software apps that can be encountered on third party websites.
Scan your computer with SpyHunter free scanner to figure out whether you need to delete any other potentially unwanted programs. If so, invest in a licensed antimalware tool and remove al the unwanted files automatically.
How to uninstall Scorpion Saver
- Move mouse cursor to the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click Settings on Charm bar and click Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and remove ScorpionSaver.
Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Open Start menu and go to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program and remove ScorpionSaver.
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Select Add or remove programs and uninstall ScorpionSaver.
In non-techie terms:
Scorpion Saver is a browser extension that displays coupons that should help you purchase various products at optimal price, but it also may expose you to a potentially dangerous third party content, so it is important that you remove Scorpion Saver from your PC immediately.
- Install SpyHunter by double-clicking the downloaded file. Follow the on-screen instructions
- SpyHunter will automatically scan and detect threats