Do you know what Say Hello to Little Virus Brings a Lot of Problems virus is?
Say Hello to Little Virus Brings a Lot of Problems Virus is a malicious ransomware which enables the cyber criminals behind the infection to force you into paying a bogus release fee. The malicious program is controlled through the Trojan:Win32/Harasom.A, an infection which can decrypt various Windows components and turn them into HTML files so that when they are run you would be introduced to a misleading and intimidating screen-locking notification. If you have witnessed this already – rush to remove Say Hello to Little Virus Brings a Lot of Problems virus without further delay.
Are you familiar with Vanilla Reload Virus, Green dot Moneypak Virus, Your computer has been locked Virus, and other well-known ransomware infections? If you are, you must know that these ransomware threats display misleading information to trick you into thinking that you need to pay authentic fines in order to have the Police unlock your personal computer. The malicious Harasom ransomware is not as misleading, and you will be aware that this is an infection as soon as you read the first lines of the presented alert:
Hello! My name is Max Sokolov if you see this message it means that my little virus running on your computer. […] All your personal files (photo, documents, databases) have been encrypted by a very strong cipher. […] You cant recover your files – NEVER).
I’m the only one who can save your PC Your will be able to resume your normal day to day operations without any interruption.
I ask to transfer a small amount (min $50 or $60) with payment systems Moneypak, Vanilla Reload Network or Reloadit.
It is clear that a despicable cyber criminal has infected your personal computer with the malicious Trojan in order to generate profit. Nonetheless, you should not pay any attention to the statements assuring that you have to obey the demands and pay the ransom via Vanilla Reload, Moneypak or REloadit. No schemers should get away with such malicious plans. If you cannot do anything to catch this scum, at least do not support him/her by paying the demanded sum. It would be best to have the threat deleted right away.
We recommend installing automatic spyware detection and removal software to delete Say Hello to Little Virus Brings a Lot of Problems virus from the operating Windows system. Since your computer is locked, there are a few steps you need to perform in order to install authentic security applications.
How to remove the infection?
Remove from Windows 8:
- Access the Metro UI start screen (tap the Windows key).
- Launch a browser and visit http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph .
- Follow the instructions and download the automatic spyware remover onto the PC.
- Immediately install the application to delete existing computer threats.
Remove from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Restart the computer and wait for the moment BIOS loads up.
- Immediately start tapping the F8 key to access the boots menu.
- Using arrow keys select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter.
- Download an automatic spyware detection and removal tool onto the computer.
- Install SpyHunter to find and delete clandestine threats.
Remove from Windows XP:
- Restart the PC and wait for BIOS screen to disappear.
- Right away start tapping F8 to access the Windows Advanced Options Menu.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking using arrow keys and tap Enter.
- When a Desktop alert shows up – click YES.
- Download an automatic spyware remover SpyHunter.
- Open the Start menu.
- Launch RUN, enter msconfig and click OK.
- Click the Startup tab, select Disable All and click OK.
- Restart your personal computer normally.
- Immediately install the downloaded tool to delete malware.
In non-techie terms:
If you do not delete Say Hello to Little Virus Brings a Lot of Problems Virus quickly, the malicious Trojan could be used to infect the PC further. Since dealing with multiple removal tasks is much more complicated, we suggest you delete the ransomware as soon as possible. We advise both inexperienced and expert Windows users to install automatic spyware removal software.
Aliases: Say Hello to Little Virus.