Do you know what RandomPrice is?
Are you seeing various advertisements which inform you about a variety of discounts and other deals popping-up? There is a possibility that you have RandomPrice onto your system. This program is usually classified as adware because it is inseparable from commercials. If you do not want to see them, you should remove RandomPrice from your computer entirely. The specialists of spyware-techie.com also recommend doing this because advertisements might cause harm to the security of your computer. In addition, it is known that this application might violate your privacy as it is possible that it gathers personally identifiable data. Thus, you should not trust RandomPrice and definitely not keep it onto your computer any longer.
RandomPrice comes onto your computer through bundled downloads mainly because it is impossible to download it from its official website randomprice.net at the time of writing. If you want to avoid unnecessary programs in the future, you should always select advanced installation and then carefully select what to install. If you do not unmark additional software applications, they will get straight onto your system. You should always keep in mind this advice because it will help you to avoid useless programs.
It has been found out that the advertisements that RandomPrice display after the installation might lead you to different infections. If you click on advertisements, you are always redirected to other websites. These websites are usually comprised of unknown content which means that you might encounter various threats. In order to keep your computer protected, you should always ignore such advertisements and remove RandomPrice immediately. It does not matter which browser you use, RandomPrice is compatible with those that are the most popular ones, for instance, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. It means that you will see promotions on all of them.
You can remove RandomPrice from your system manually by using the instructions that we have provided for you below or you can acquire a reliable antimalware tool which will definitely remove all the existing threats and keep your computer safe all the time. We recommend that you acquire SpyHunter antimalware suite.
How to remove RandomPrice
- Open the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs.
- Click on the unwanted application and click the Remove button.
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click the Start button and then select Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and right-click on the useless program.
- Click the Uninstall button to remove it from your system.
- Right-click on the Metro UI background.
- Select All apps and find the Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on the unwanted software and select Uninstall.
- Open your browser and press Alt+T.
- Select Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions from the menu on the left.
- Click on the extension which you want to remove and click Disable.
- Open your browser and press Ctrl+Shift+A.
- Select Extensions from the menu on the left.
- Click on the application that you want to remove.
- Click the Remove button.
- Open your browser and press Alt+F.
- Move to Tools and then go to Extensions.
- Under the heading Chrome, select Extensions.
- Select the needless extension and click the trash button.
- Click the Remove button.
In non-techie terms:
RandomPrice is a program that will show you various advertisements once installed on the system. Even though it might look like a useful tool, you should remove it from your system in order to keep your computer protected.
Aliases: Random Price.