Do you know what Računalnik je Zaklenjen Virus is?
Računalnik je Zaklenjen Virus is a tremendously sinister ransomware infection which has been detected in operating Windows systems located in Slovenia. The application is designed in a very unusual manner as it locks up your computer and distributes an alert supposedly sent by the Polizia Slovena Dipartimento di Criminalità Informatica. If you have not noticed this, the credentials of the department are displayed in Italian and the rest of the bogus alert is in Slovenian. This is one of the signs alerting that you should take care of Računalnik je Zaklenjen Virus removal, and if you continue reading – you will discover how to delete the infection on your own.
Here are some of the fictitious statements that will be displayed within the bogus and illegally displayed notification. Note that even though the warning seems intimidating and written in a professional style – you should not pay attention to it.
Delo v računalniku je bila prekinjena zaradi nedovoljenega kiber aktivnosti.
Računalnik je Zaklenjen Virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Če želite odkleniti računalnik in preprečitev drugih pravnih posledic, boste morali plačati globo od 100 EUR.
V bodo posledica vašega primera šteje za točke za tiste zgoraj, ki ima za za posledico denarno kaznijo 16 000 in zaporne kazni.
Bllgisayarinizin Bloke Edilmistir Virus, Virus Ministère de L’intérieur, Il vostro computer è stato bloccato and tens of viruses with the same interface are as dangerous as Računalnik je Zaklenjen Virus and should be deleted instantaneously. All of these malign programs have been designed to collect money and can be distributed with the help of the Reveton Trojan. Both the virus and the Trojan need to be removed without any hesitation. Please follow the instructions below to install spyware detection and removal tools and delete the virus.
Remove the virus from Windows Vista/7:
- Restart the PC and wait for BIOS (information on hardware) to load.
- Immediately start tapping the F8 key on the keyboard.
- Use arrow keys to navigate to Safe Mode with Networking and hit Enter.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install the automatic malware removal tool and all infections will be deleted shortly.
Remove the virus from Windows XP:
- Start in the same manner as Windows Vista/7 users and repeat steps 1-4. Note that you may face “Windows is running in safe mode alert”. Click Yes if this happens.
- Open the Start menu (located on the left side of the Task Bar).
- Launch RUN, type “msconfig” and click OK. System Configuration Utility will show up.
- Click on the Startup tab and uncheck all listed items. Click Apply.
- Restart the computer and install SpyHunter to enable automatic malware removal.
In non-techie terms:
There is no doubt you need to delete Računalnik je Zaklenjen Virus because this infection is all about tricking you into giving up your money! Do not fall for the deceptive scam, ignore bogus fine payment demands, fictitious credentials or intimidating statements and remove the clandestine ransomware from your operating Windows system.
Aliases: Zaklenjen Virus.