Do you know what Protectedsearch.com Search is?
Protectedsearch.com, also referred to as Protectedsearch.com Search, is a website which is claimed to help avoid being monitored by Google while doing online searches. It is said that while using this search engine the information about your browser, hardware and search interested is not collected by Google because Protected Search uses a custom proxy. Although the plug-in is available online, the most serious problems arise when it is installed along with free programs which may contain malicious components being able to affect your searchers.
Do you want to remove Protectedsearch.com Search? You should do this because developers of free programs attempt to earn money per clicks and attach applications generating various unwanted advertisements. In addiction the plug-in directing you to Pretectedsearch.com, you will also get unwanted pop-ups which are created to direct you to malicious websites offering services and worthless products. Such websites may ask you to enter your personal details or fill in some purchase forms – do not trust such advertisements and the websites which you are directed to.
In order to remove the pop-up ads and messages you should uninstall the application to which the plug-in was bundled. Don’t know how to do it? Here you will find instructions which will help you get rid of unwanted advertisements. If the ads and redirects to Protectedsearch.com are caused by some toolbar, uninstall it from the system and then scan the PC with a spyware removal tool to ensure that browsing sessions carried out on this search engine have not caused impairments of the system.
First, uninstall the program which has caused redirects to Protectedsearch.com Search:
- Click Start.
- Open Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program under the heading Programs (Windows Vista/7) or Add or Remove Programs (Windows XP).
- Select and remove applications which you want to uninstall.
- Open the Charm bar.
- Click on Settings - > Control Panel.
- If the icons are categorized, select Programs - > Uninstall a program; if not, first select Programs and Features.
The following instructions should help you remove Protectedsearch.com Search from your browsers:
- Open the browser and select Tools - > Add-ons.
- Click on Extensions and select the unwanted add-on.
- Remove it and restart the browser.
- Open the browser.
- Go to Tools - > Manage Add-ons - > Enable or Disable Add-ons.
- Disable the unwanted add-on or toolbar and press OK.
- Open the browser.
- Click on the wrench/gear/three-bar icon.
- Select Settings - > Extensions.
- Select and remove the unwanted add-on.
In non-techie terms:
To finalize the removal of Protectedsearch.com Search, download a free scanner available below and scan the system right now. If the system contains any threats, SpyHunter can remove them easily, so if you want to secure your PC against infections, do not wait any longer and take immediate actions.
Aliases: Protected search Redirect