Do you know what Program Launch [expired license] Virus is?
Program Launch [expired license] Virus refers to a Trojan infection which infects your computer while you are browsing the adult page sexanalogblog.com. The website was reported as malicious earlier, and recently it has been found that it contains the Urausy malware, which has a large number of variants. Different instances of the Trojan are spread in various countries, which means that there is no single country which would be the only one affected by the treat.
According to the Program Launch [expired license] warning, the process java.exe needs to launch an unregistered program, which is presented as ajbibcmgiiewiwntf.exe. The fake Program Launch [expired license] warning also presents information about the parent process, and the suspicious child process, whose path is said to be C:\Documents and Settings\Mak\Local Settings\Temp\ ajbibcmgiiewiwntf.exe.
Program Launch [expired license] Virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
If you do not want to put your privacy and the computer at risk, you should leave the website for this type of sources very often leads to the installation of various computer infections, including ransomware.
The Urausy ransomware has various interfaces, each of which is aimed at deceiving computer users in different countries, including the U.S., Germany, Spain, Italy, Romania, and many others. The so-called Program Launch [expired license] Virus, if you click the Allow button, will execute the Trojan, which is likely to present its warning in the official language of your country.
It is crucial to remove the ransomware infection once it is installed on the PC. If you already have the ransomware infection installed because of Program Launch [expired license] Virus, the warning you have probably says that you are accused of breaching some articles of laws. If you are required to pay a fine by using a voucher of Ukash or Paysafecard, ignore the requirement and remove the infection.
As for the removal, the infection should be terminated by using a spyware removal tool which is powerful enough to eliminate malware, spyware, ransomware, scareware, and other threats. The sooner you implement a reliable tool, the better; so do not wait any longer install SpyHunter. The following instructions will help you install this application which will automatically terminate the infection.
Program Launch [expired license] Virus Removal
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Reboot the computer.
- Wait for the BIOS startup screen to load and tap the F8 key.
- Use the arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install the application and remove the infection.
- Reboot the computer.
- Once the BIOS splash screen loads, tap the F8 key.
- Highlight the Safe Mode with Networking option using the up/down arrow keys.
- Press Enter.
- Click Yes on the dialog box.
- Open the Start menu and launch Run.
- In the open box, enter msconfig and click OK.
- Open the Startup tab.
- Click Disable All and press Apply.
- Download our recommended spyware removal tool.
- Restart the PC and install the application.
- Press the Windows key.
- In Metro mode, click the Internet Explorer tile.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download the recommended spyware removal tool.
- Install it and scan the PC to remove the ransomware infection.
In non-techie terms:
Program Launch [expired license] Virus refers to a ransomware infection which is installed when you click the Allow button on the insecure adult page. Once presented on the PC, the threat alters the settings of the system, which ends up with the lock-down of the system. In order to remove the infection installed by accident, install a spyware removal tool.
Aliases: expired license Virus.