Do you know what Pour des raisons de securite, votre sustem Windows a ete bloque virus is?
Pour des raisons de securite, votre sustem Windows a ete bloque virus is a French ransomware infection claiming that the computer has been used to access adult websites, which is said to be reason why the computer has been locked. We guarantee that the police whose logo you can find in the message do not use such an unacceptable method for charging computer user. The removal of the virus is the only action which you should take in order to clear the screen.
Atenção! Seu computador e bloqueado!, Computeren er Blevet Blokeret virus, and IRMA virus are a small part of ransomware infections which attempt to trick computer users into paying a fine or a charge to unlock the PC. Pour des raisons de securite, votre sustem Windows a ete bloque virus is aimed at making you pay 100 euros through Ukash or Paysafecard:
Votre systeme informatique sera restaure (gueri) bientot, pour ce faire vous avez besoin d'entrer un code le transfert de 100 euros dans les systemes de Paysafecard ou de Ukash.
We advise you against wasting your money because the payment of 100 euros will not help you get rid of the bogus message. Instead, you should remove Pour des raisons de securite, votre sustem Windows a ete bloque virus and make sure that the same or a different infection is not able to access the system and start manipulating you. The easiest and safest way to do so is to use SpyHunter which will not disappoint you but enable you to browse the Internet safely. In order to install SpyHunter properly, follow the easy step-by-step guidelines presented below:
1. Restart the computer.
2. Once the BIOS screen disappears, start tapping F8. If the Windows logo appears, repeat the steps.
3. In the boot options menu, select Safe Mode with Networking by using up/down arrow keys and press Enter.
4. Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
5. Run the installer and scan the system afterwards.
1. Restart the computer.
2. Wait for the BIOS screen to disappear and instantly start tapping F8.
3. Use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
4. Click on Yes in the dialog box asking to confirm the log-in into Safe Mode with Networking.
5. Open the Start menu and launch Run.
6. Type “msconfing” in the Open box and press OK.
7. Click on the Startup tab and uncheck all startup entries.
8. Press OK or Apply.
9. Download SpyHunter.
10. Restart the computer and run the installation file.
11. Scan the system to have the virus detected and removed.
In non-techie terms:
Pour des raisons de securite, votre sustem Windows a ete bloque virus is a piece of malware which gets in the system to corrupt its settings and lure you into giving your money up. Do not trust the content of the message generated by the virus but remove the infection immediately.
Aliases: Windows a ete bloque Virus.