Do you know what Popcornew is?
Popcornew is not a helpful or useful application. It is an advertisement-supported program which is meant to assist third-party advertisers with the presentation of random pop-up, banner, and interstitial ads. The application is also known as Boxore, and this name usually shows up in the list of Internet Explorer add-ons. If the application is active, you should remove it for a number of different reasons. First of all, you need to delete Popcornew from the operating system, because the application may be used to present unreliable advertisements. As you may know already, there are plenty of risks when it comes to unreliable ads presented by unreliable parties.Popcornew screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
It is obvious that you should remove Popcornew from your operating system. If you have decided to delete the application from the operating system manually using the provided instructions, you must keep in mind that you may have to delete Popcornew from the Google Chrome browser separately. Needless to say, it is most likely that you will face different removal obstacles when dealing with the applications associated with the adware. These programs may have been packed together within the same bundle. If you cannot remove these programs yourself, you must install automatic malware removal software.
Delete Popcornew from Windows
Delete from Windows 8:
- Access the Metro UI menu, right-click on the screen, and select All apps.
- Open the Control Panel, select Uninstall a program, and find Popcornew.
- Right-click the program you want to remove and select Uninstall.
Delete from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Navigate to the left of the Taskbar and click the Windows logo.
- Select Control Panel to open a menu and then click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the application you want to remove from the PC and select Uninstall.
Delete from Windows XP:
- Navigate to the Task Bar, click the Start button on the left, and select Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs and go to the Change or Remove Programs section.
- Select the undesirable program and click Remove.
Remove Popcornew from Google Chrome
- Open the browser and simultaneously tap Alt+F.
- In the menu on the left click Tools and select Extensions.
- Find the undesirable extension, click the recycle bin on its right, and select Remove.
In non-techie terms:
Popcornew is not a reliable program and it cannot offer you any beneficial services. You have to remove this suspicious advertisement-supported program and then delete the associated programs and malware. The manual removal instructions will help you remove Popcornew; however, the removal of other apps may require you to perform different steps. Use the automatic malware removal software to delete unreliable programs. The instructions below will help you install this software.