Do you know what Policía Nacional del Ecuador Virus is?
Windows users living in Ecuador have faced a truly malignant and deceptive Policía Nacional del Ecuador Virus. The infection is categorized as a ransomware because it hijacks your computer and demands money in return. What is more, the infection is presented under the false pretence of the authentic Police department. There is no doubt that your computer has been locked by schemers and not by reputable law enforcement agencies. Unfortunately, many Windows users fail to recognize the scam and sacrifice their money for a bogus purpose. The only thing you should worry about is Policía Nacional del Ecuador Virus removal. So how should you delete this threat from your locked computer?
Once schemers find a security loophole, they utilize it to infiltrate an Urausy Trojan. This infection can reconfigure your Windows Registry, remove administrative privileges and display the bogus Policía Nacional del Ecuador Virus notification:
¡ATENCIÓN! Su OP (ordenador) está bloqueado debido a al menos una de las razones especificadas siguientes. […]
Policía Nacional del Ecuador Virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
El importe de la multa es de USD $100 (US Dólar). Usted puede pagar esta multa por Ukash.
The bogus fine is demanded for various cyber crimes allegedly performed from your personal computer. However, none of the accusations are real! In fact, the exact same text can be linked to such infamous ransomware threats as Policía Federal Argentina Virus and Dirección General de la Policía Virus. This just proves that you should pay no attention and certainly pay no money for actions you have not performed.
Below are the automatic Policía Nacional del Ecuador Virus removal instructions. They should be simple enough even if you have never dealt with malicious programs before. Note that manual removal is not a good idea if you do not have the required experience.
Delete the infection from Windows Vista/7:
- Once you restart the PC wait for the moment BIOS loads up.
- Immediately start tapping the F8 key.
- Using arrow keys select Safe Mode with Networking and tap Enter.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download the automatic malware removal tool.
- Install SpyHunter and let it delete running infections.
Delete the infection from Windows
- Repeat steps 1-3 using the removal instructions above.
- Click Yes when the “Windows is running in safe mode” alert shows up.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Open the Start menu, launch RUN, enter “msconfig” and click OK.
- Click on the Startup tab, select the Disable All button and hit OK.
- Restart the PC and install the automatic Policía Nacional del Ecuador Virus removal tool.
In non-techie terms:
Policía Nacional del Ecuador Virus removal is a clandestine ransomware infection which is controlled by cyber criminals. Please ignore any fine payment demands and delete this infection from your operating Windows system. We recommend following the automatic removal instructions presented above.
Aliases: Ecuador Policía Virus.