Do you know what Police Fédérale Belge Virus is?
Police Fédérale Belge Virus is a malicious ransomware infection which may take over your personal computer if you live in Belgium and run an unguarded Windows system. The threat is activated on the computer by the clandestine Revoyem Trojan. Have you discovered this threat prior to the lock-down of the screen? It is most likely that you have not because this Trojan runs secretly and in most cases stays invisible until the corruption of the system. As you know already, the threat manifests through the lock-down of the computer. Even more experienced Windows users struggle with this symptom because it is quite difficult to unlock the computer and remove the ransomware. Needless to say, it is essential that you remove Police Fédérale Belge Virus because this infection will keep your system locked for as longs as needed. What is more, if you do not delete the threat, it could install more computer infections, which could seriously aggravate the manual removal.
Have you ever heard of the Revoyem Trojan? This devious threat is responsible for a number of malign ransomware infections, including some versions of the infamous Europol Virus and Bundeskriminalamt Pressestelle Virus. Our researchers have observed a new wave of computer infections related to the Trojan which is why you need to beware of a potentially attacking ransomware regardless of where you live. Needless to say, in order to ensure that your PC is shielded against infections like this one you need to employ authentic malware detection and removal software. Otherwise, any link, download or advert could open up security backdoors leading to Police Fédérale Belge Virus infiltration. As soon as this happens, you will discover that the desktop has been locked with the following message:
Département de la cybercriminalité
L’ordinateur est bloqué par la police
Travaillez votre ordinateur a été suspendu en raison de la visualisation de contenu illegal.
Regardless of the cyber crimes listed within the notification you should not pay any attention to the presented fines. Should you pay them? You definitely should not! The credentials of the federal police and the cybercrime department have been attached illegally, meaning that there are no legal grounds on which you would be obligated to pay the requested fine. Have you already made the payment and the PC remained locked? This is a common issue that Windows users have, which is why we recommend that you invest you money in authentic malware removal software to have Police Fédérale Belge Virus deleted. Do you know how to install a reliable ransomware remover onto the PC? Since it is locked, there are a few obstacles you need to overcome in order to complete the installation. Here are the guides which will help you perform the task.
How to remove ransomware?
Remove from Windows 8:
- Tap the Windows key on the keyboard to access the Metro UI start screen.
- Move to the bottom right corner to open the Charm Bar and click Settings.
- Click Change PC Settings and select General.
- Navigate down the menu to Advanced Startup and click Start Now.
- Select Troubleshoot, click Advanced Options and then Startup Settings.
- Click Restart and select F5 from the menu.
- As soon as the PC reboots launch a browser and visit http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph .
- Download the automatic malware remover.
- Install the program, perform a system scan and delete found infections.
Remove from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Firstly restart the computer.
- Wait for the moment BIOS loads up and immediately start tapping F8.
- Use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking. Tap Enter.
- Download the authentic malware removal tool SpyHunter.
- Install the application onto the PC and delete existing computer infections.
Remove from Windows XP:
- Repeat steps 1-3 from the removal instructions above (Windows Vista/Windows 7).
- As the Desktop alert shows up – click YES.
- Open the Start menu and launch RUN.
- Enter msconfig and click OK to open the System Configuration Utility.
- Click the General tab, select Disable All and hit OK.
- Download the automatic malware removal tool SpyHunter.
- Restart the computer in a normal mode.
- Immediately install the downloaded tool to delete existing PC threats.
In non-techie terms:
Police Fédérale Belge Virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Police Fédérale Belge Virus is a dangerous computer infection which uses deception to enter the system and trick you into paying fictitious fines. Using the credentials of authentic law enforcers the ransomware is supposed to trick you into paying fines to restore access to the computer. In reality, the only reliable way to restore access to the desktop is to install reliable malware detection and removal software.
Aliases: Police Belge Virus.