Do you know what Optimum PC Boost is?
You must have downloaded Optimum PC Boost onto the computer thinking that this tool will help you speed up the operating system and remove junk. In fact, these are few of the many attributes that are related to the application. Additionally, the system optimizer is meant to delete unreliable cookies, erase browser history, delete hidden data areas, remove history errors and boost Internet speed. These are the reasons why computer users choose to install the application. Then why do others choose to delete Optimum PC Boost? Continue reading the article to learn whether you should remove the application from the computer and whether your virtual security is at risks if the program remains active.Optimum PC Boost screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Personal information collected on OptiSoft Sites and services may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which OptiSoft or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using a OptiSoft Site or service, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Even though Optimum PC Boost is a legitimate application, the third party ‘affiliates, subsidiaries and agents’ are not disclosed. This is the only reason why the program is considered to be suspicious. All in all, it is likely that OptiSoft is careful about the parties it is linked to, and so there is little chance that you will put your virtual security at risk if you do end up paying the $39.97 fee. Note that you will need to share your name, full address, credit card information and other details if you decide to purchase the full version of Optimum PC Boost. Are you surprised that you need to pay at all? Then you must have downloaded the trial version of the tool without realizing what it is.
Even though virtual security researchers do not identify Optimum PC Boost removal as a necessary task, you can delete it from the operating system using the manual removal instructions below.
Delete Optimum PC Boost
Delete from Windows 8:
- Access the Metro UI menu, right-click to open a new pane and select All apps.
- In the Apps menu select Control Panel and then move to Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the program you wish to get rid of and select the Uninstall button.
Delete from Windows Vista & Windows 7:
- Move to the Task Bar at the bottom of the desktop and click the Start menu icon.
- Open the Control Panel and click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click and Uninstall the application you wish to remove from the PC.
Delete from Windows XP:
- Click the Start menu button on the left of the Task Bar.
- In the user menu select Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the undesirable application from the computer.
In non-techie terms:
Optimum PC Boost is a legitimate computer application which is meant to speed it up, clean unnecessary files and registry entries, and in general enhance the running of the operating system. Even though you do not need to remove the application if you are concerned about your virtual security, the manual removal guides above will help you delete Optimum PC Boost in no time.