Do you know what onmylike.com is?
If you cannot use your favorite search engine because it is replaced with onmylike.com, it is time to implement a powerful spyware removal tool because onmylike.com is known as a browser hijacker. The changes on your browsers are made without your permission while browsing insecure websites or after installing some suspicious application. Onmylike.com should be removed from the browsers in order to minimize the risk of computer infections, which may access the system while browsing the websites provided by the search engine. Moreover, onmylike.com is associated with such browser hijackers as qvo6.com, v9.com, portaldosites.com, and some other undesirable browser hijackers, all of which should be removed from the computer once they alter the settings of the browsers.
Onmylike.com may generate irrelevant search hits so that third-parties associated with the search engine can make easy money. If you come across a website which is absolutely irrelevant to your search query, leave the page immediately. Moreover, the search engine may also monitor your browsing habits, including the website that you visit, the ads you click on, and so on. Almost every search engine does it for statistics; however, such search engines as onmylike.com may also attempt to reveal your identity. If you want to browse the Internet safely, remove onmylike.com from the browsers right now.
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Due to the fact that it is not enough to remove onmylike.com because the system has to be protected against various computer threats, you should implement a spyware removal tool. Install SpyHunter if you want to browse the Internet safely for this application can fight different malware and spyware threats with easy. It is used for eliminating ransomware, scareware, and the like, so if you want to be certain that you are safe on the Internet, act right now.
How to remove Onmylike.com from the browsers
- Press Alt+T.
- Click Internet Options.
- Open the General tab and change the home page.
- Click Apply.
- Under Search, click Settings and change the search provider.
- Press Alt+F.
- Hover the mouse over the Tools option.
- Click Extensions and remove onmylike.
- Click Settings on the left side of the browser window.
- Under On startup, select the last option and click Set pages.
- Change the startup page.
- Under Appearance, change the settings of the home page.
- Under Search, click Manage search engine.
- Remove the unwanted URL and type a new one.
- Press Alt+T.
- Click Options.
- On the General tab, change the home page and click OK.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+A.
- Click Extensions and remove the unwanted extension.
- Close the tab.
- Click the search engine icon on the left-hand side of the search box and select a new search engine.
In non-techie terms:
After you remove the unwanted browser hijacker, scan the PC with a powerful scanner in order to make sure that all of the malicious components of the application are removed.
Aliases: Onmylike virus.