Do you know what Oneindian.net is?
If you face trouble having Oneindian.net deleted from the system it is because this is a browser hijacker which may act in a seriously disturbing way. It has been discovered that the infectious program may jeopardize your browser settings so that you could not run Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer browsers freely. The infection could take over your browsers abruptly, without your knowledge, and this is the main warning that you should get rid of the infection. Needless to say, we do not recommend using Oneindian.net as a legitimate web browser because it is not its purpose to provide you with authentic, original search results.
In case you have been routed to Oneindian.net after clicking on random links there is a possibility that you will face no risks. Simply refuse any offers to change your home page/search provider settings and click out of the suspicious website. Now, if you are installing software and during the installation you are offered to replace search tools with Oneindian.net you should refuse the offer and check for any other suspicious programs which may be attached. Needless to say, if the search engine has hijacked your browsers without your authorization it means that it has entered the system illegally. If you suspect that this was enabled by other programs, you should think about having them removed as well. In general, the browser hijacker is not considered highly malicious because it reroutes you to google.co.in. This is a legitimate Indian version of Google, and you should be able to run this search engine risk-free. Of course, if you trust this search tool you should not access it using the malicious browser hijacker.
You can remove Oneindian.net from the most popular browsers using the removal instructions below. Of course, these guides will not help you delete any other dangerous threats which may be running on the PC if the hijacker has corrupted the system. Furthermore, the guides below cannot guarantee that the threat will not regenerate. So, what should you do? We advise installing an automatic malware remover, Windows protector SpyHunter which will ensure that all threats are eliminated and your PC is clear to use.
Remove undesirable search tools
Remove from Internet Explorer:
- Open the browser, simultaneously tap Alt+T and select Manage Add-ons.
- From the menu on the left move to Search Providers.
- Remove the undesirable search provider and then click Close.
- Tap Alt+T once again and this time select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab and find the Home Page.
- Overwrite/delete the presented URL and then click OK.
Remove from Google Chrome:
- Open the browser, simultaneously tap Alt+F and select Settings.
- Go to On Startup, mark Open a specific page or set of pages and click Set pages.
- Overwrite/delete the displayed default URL and click OK.
- Move to Appearance, mark Show Home button, click Change repeat step 3.
- Under Search click Manage search engines and remove (hit X) the undesirable option. Click Done.
Remove from Mozilla Firefox:
- Open the browser, locate the search box and click the search provider icon on the left.
- Go to Manage Search Engines and Remove any undesirable options. Click OK.
- Now simultaneously tap Alt+T and click Options.
- Click the General tab, overwrite/delete the Home Page and hit OK.
In non-techie terms:
Oneindian.net is a search engine which is unreliable because it redirects you to google.co.in instead of providing any useful search results. As research shows, the search tool could appear on your web browsers without any of your consent, which is why security specialist recommend getting it removed. To perform the task successfully we suggest installing automatic malware removal software and following the steps presented above.