Do you know what OfferSoft is?
Even though you might have downloaded OfferSoft thinking that it is a beneficial browsing tool, you will have to remove it as a malicious advertisement-supported program. Our research team has conducted an analysis that has revealed the true nature of this unreliable piece of software. The first thing that was found was that this program is associated with the infamous Justplugit engine. This engine has helped with the development of Fun Shopper, DollarSaver, SpaceCouponApp, and other unreliable programs whose removal is presented in other reports on this website. Even though it might be a surprise to you that you need to delete OfferSoft, our researchers knew this before researching the threat.
OfferSoft showcases unreliable advertisements. We can list you a number of different reasons to delete this advertisement-supported program, but none of them will be as important as disabling the unreliable ads. If you remove OfferSoft, you will not need to worry about fictitious surveys, prize giveaways, coupons, and other offers all trying to lead you to third-party sites or introduce you to questionable services. If you interact with OfferSoft ads, the chances of you installing malware or encountering virtual scams are very high, which is why we believe that you should remove this adware ASAP. Note that you might have to delete potentially unwanted programs and browser hijackers (e.g., Websearch.goodforsearch.info) even if you do not interact with the suspicious ads. Our researchers have found that you might have to delete OfferSoft-related malware if you install them via the same bundle.
Have you found OfferSoft installed on Internet Explorer? If you have, you might be able to get rid of this extension when you delete OfferSoft from your PC using our removal instructions below. Unfortunately, it is likely that the users of Chrome and Firefox browsers will have to remove OfferSoft extensions separately. In fact, it is very difficult to say if these extensions will be the only leftovers of this adware after you uninstall it from your operating system. Tracking cookies and malicious files could remain active as well, and, if you don’t know how to get rid of them, it is smart to install automatic malware removal software.
Delete OfferSoft from Windows
Delete from Windows 8 and Windows 8.1:
- Move the cursor to the bottom-right corner of the Metro UI screen to open the Charm bar.
- Click the Search icon and use this search tool to access Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the program you wish to remove from your computer and select Uninstall.
Delete from Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- Navigate to the Taskbar at the bottom of the screen and click the Windows/Start icon.
- Open the Control Panel menu and click Uninstall a program (under Programs).
- Right-click and the application you want to remove from your PC and select Uninstall.
Delete from Windows XP:
- Click the Start button on the left of the Taskbar at the bottom of the screen.
- Open the Control Panel menu and double-click the icon Add or Remove Programs.
- Go to Change or Remove Programs and Remove the undesirable application.
Delete from Google Chrome:
- Open the browser and simultaneously tap Alt+F.
- Select More tools (Tools), click Extensions, and find the undesirable one.
- Click the recycle bin on its right and select Remove.
Delete from Mozilla Firefox:
- Open the browser and simultaneously tap Ctrl+Shift+A.
- Select Extensions (in the Add-ons Manager menu that appears in a new tab).
- Click the Remove button.
In non-techie terms:
OfferSoft is a deceitful app that tricks users into thinking that it can offer beneficial shopping deals. Of course, if you have read this report, you now know that you need to remove OfferSoft from your operating system. The manual removal instructions above cannot guarantee the successful removal of OfferSoft in all cases, but automatic malware removal software can. Click the Download button to install it on your PC.