Do you know what Netmahal is?
Netmahal acts as a browser hijacker, which means that if the infection has been infiltrated onto your computer, you are likely to face unauthorized webpage rerouting and irritating adware attacks. It is strongly recommended that you delete the hijacker as soon as possible because it will not allow you to browse the web beneficially and it will expose you to a variety of third-party links and online ads. Do you want to learn why this is dangerous or how to remove Netmahal hijacker? Then continue reading.
All the downloads and Exe files provided on this site are from a 3rd party and Netmahal.com is not responsible for any files or adware that gets installed by their games and screensavers. They contain several adware products so download and install at your own risk. Netmahal.com assumes NO responsibility.
Since the company behind the search engine takes no responsibility for the malignant links it may provide, we suggest that you do not use it at any point, especially if it is liked to a malicious browser hijacker. To delete Netmahal hijacker from the PC and remove undesirable search engine and home page, you have to perform two different steps. Since the infection is clandestine, you should use automatic spyware removal software to delete it from the operating Windows system. If you are not sure what software to choose, we recommend that you click the download button and install a reliable spyware remover SpyHunter. Once the tool deletes the infection, follow the manual steps to delete the undesirable search engine and home page.
Remove undesirable home page and search engine
Remove from Google Chrome:
- Open Chrome, simultaneously tap Alt+T and select Settings.
- Under On Startup mark Open a specific page or set of pages and click Set pages.
- Locate the undesirable startup page, overwrite/remove it and click OK.
- Under Search click Manage search engines and remove (click X) the unwanted provider.
- To confirm the changes click OK.
Remove from Internet Explorer:
- Once you launch IE simultaneously tap Alt+T and select Manage Add-ons.
- From the menu on the left select Search Providers.
- Overwrite/remove the provided URL and click OK.
- Once more tap Alt+T and select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab, change the Home Page and click OK.
Remove from Mozilla Firefox:
- Launch the browser, simultaneously tap Alt+T and click Options.
- Click the General tab and navigate to Home Page below.
- Now change/remove the provided URL and click OK.
- Locate the icon on the search box and click it. Select Manage search engines.
- Remove the undesirable search provider and click OK.
In non-techie terms:
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Netmahal is a browser hijacker which may corrupt your Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome browsers. Until you remove the infection from the PC, you will witness unauthorized web page rerouting, settings’ modifications and slower Internet connection speeds. To stop this and ensure virtual security protection – install authentic spyware detection and removal software.