Do you know what Nemzeti Védelmi Szolgálat virus is?
Nemzeti Védelmi Szolgálat virus is ransomware, and as the name suggests, it will be trying to extract money if it gets into your computer. This infection works in similar ways as Computer Incident Response Center Luxembourg virus and AFP Crime Commission virus. When it gains access to your system, it pretends to be a legitimate Hungarian law enforcement unit and demands you pay a “fine”.
To make you do that, they try to intimidate you by describing supposed illegal activities you were participating in and suggesting more severe consequences. However, it is all just a part of the cyber criminals’ plan. You should not give in to their demands, instead, you should remove Nemzeti Védelmi Szolgálat virus as soon as you become aware of its existence.
Nemzeti Védelmi Szolgálat virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
This virus often travels with dangerous Trojan infections. However, it can also get into your system via spam e-mail attachments or can come with an otherwise legitimate program. When Nemzeti Védelmi Szolgálat virus shows, it locks the computer screen and displays a fake warning message.
It states that you must pay their fine via paysafecard service, which is an authentic system. The criminals hope to make you believe that you really must pay their ransom, and if you do, you do not only give them that fixed sum of money but also leave your computer with an infection. The only safe action at any point of this infection’s progression is to delete Nemzeti Védelmi Szolgálat virus.
The removal of this ransomware is very complicated and you should not attempt a manual removal if you doubt you have experience required. However, with the help of an automatic security tool you should be able to get rid of Nemzeti Védelmi Szolgálat virus quite efficiently, as well as eliminate any other infections that may have breached your safety.
How to remove Nemzeti Védelmi Szolgálat virus:
- Click the Windows button to open Metro UI screen.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Download ransomware removal tool.
- Install and run it to clean up your computer.
- Restart your machine.
- Wait for the BIOS screen to disappear.
- When it does, tap F8 repeatedly.
- If Advanced Boot Options do not appear, repeat the steps.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking, tap Enter.
- Download and install SpyHunter.
- Run it to remove Nemzeti Védelmi Szolgálat virus.
- Restart your computer.
- When the BIOS screen disappears, click F8 repeatedly.
- If you do not see Advanced Boot Options, repeat steps 1 and 2.
- Choose Safe Mode with Networking, click Enter.
- When a dialogue box will appear, click YES.
- Open up the Start menu and launch Run.
- Type msconfig into the box and click OK.
- Open the Startup tab and select Disable All, then Apply.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download the security tool.
- Restart your computer normally.
- Install the security tool and scan your system to remove any threats.
In non-techie terms:
Nemzeti Védelmi Szolgálat virus is a dangerous ransomware that will try to intimidate you. It will lock your computer screen and display bogus claims about your “illegal actions” to try and extract money from you. You should never give in to their demands and delete Nemzeti Védelmi Szolgálat virus as soon as it appears.
Aliases: Nemzeti virus.