Do you know what Native-search.com is?
Are you using Native-search.com as the home page or the default search provider of your Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome browsers? Did you choose this search tool voluntarily or was it attached to your browsers without your consent? What about search.fbdownloader.com? As research shows, both of these search engines can act in the same manner because they have been developed by the same developers who stand behind FBDownloader. It is not difficult to recognize that these search tools act the same because they look identical and even present the same Web, Images, Video and News searches. Windows security experts recommend that you delete Native-search.com from your browsers right away, and this report explains why.
Even though the search engine in discussion is not considered to be malicious and it can provide authentic search results, our security experts recommend that you remove it from the browsers in case it was set as the home page or the search provider without your authorization. Whether you are dealing with Native-search.com or the search.fbdownloader.com, both of the search engines could replace your trusted search tools. In most cases you will be introduced to the browser modifications; however, if they are set to install automatically you may miss a chance to refuse the option. It has been discovered that if you click on About and Contact sections found on Native-search.com you will be introduced to the FBDownloader installer, and it offers an automatic search.fbdownloader.com installation. Have you downloaded this Facebook photo downloader onto the PC? Then there is no question where the undesirable search tools came from.
In order to delete search.fbdownloader.com and remove Native-search.com related programs you need to perform a few simple steps. We have prepared the manual removal instructions will help you delete FBDownloader and replace undesirable search tools with the more reliable ones. Note that these instructions will not help you remove other clandestine threats or safeguard the operating Windows system, and if this is a concern for you – install reliable Windows security software (e.g. SpyHunter) at once.
Delete undesirable PC programs
Delete from Windows 8:
- Tap the Windows key to access the Metro UI start screen and right-click on the background.
- Select All apps and open the Control Panel to discover all Windows utilities.
- Go to Uninstall a program, right-click the one you wish to remove and click Uninstall.
Delete from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Locate the Task Bar and open the Start menu.
- Move to Control Panel and click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the application you wish to remove and select Uninstall.
Delete from Windows XP:
- Move to the left of the Task Bar and click Start.
- Open the Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find the undesirable program, click it and select Remove.
Remove undesirable search tools
Remove from Internet Explorer:
- Launch IE, simultaneously tap Alt+T and select Manage Add-ons.
- Locate the menu on the left and click Search Providers.
- Find the unwanted search tool, select Remove and click Close.
- Once again tap Alt+T but this time select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab on the left and locate the Home Page.
- Overwrite/delete the default URL and click OK.
Remove from Mozilla Firefox:
- Launch Firefox and locate the search box on the top-right corner.
- Click the presented icon and select Manage Search Engines.
- Now click the undesirable search provider, select Remove and then OK.
- Simultaneously tap Alt+T on the keyboard and select Options.
- In the opened utility click the General tab.
- Overwrite/delete the Home Page URL and click OK.
Remove from Google Chrome:
- Launch Chrome, simultaneously tap Alt+F and select Settings.
- Go to On Startup, mark Open a specific page or set of pages and click Set pages.
- Locate the default URL, overwrite/delete it and then click OK.
- Go to Appearance, mark Show Home button, select Change and repeat step 3.
- Go to Search and click Manage search engines.
- Find the URL of the undesirable search provider and click X to remove it. Select Done.
In none-techie terms:
It is recommended that you remove Native-search.com related software and search tools because they are not the most reliable ones. In order to perform the removal process successfully follow the instructions presented above and then install an authentic spyware scanner to check if your PC is not corrupted by any other undesirable/malicious applications.
Aliases: Native-search virus.