Do you know what Nacionalni Preiskovalni Urad virus is?
Nacionalni Preiskovalni Urad virus is one of the warnings of the Trojan Urausy, which is already known in a Europe and other continents. The Trojan locks the screen and provides the user or owner of the PC with a bogus notification which looks as if it was created by Slovenian law enforcement agencies. It may be so due to the logos of the national police and Europol, which are presented to make the warning look as convincing as possible. However, Nacionalni Preiskovalni Urad virus is aimed at deceiving you. If you lived in, for example, Canada and had the same Trojan on the PC, it would be referred to as Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police Virus. It is crucial that you remove Nacionalni Preiskovalni Urad virus as soon as you can for the Trojan may download and install new malware, which may cause some more damage to the PC.
In order to beguile you into paying a sum of €100 using a Paysafecard voucher, the fraudulent warning says that you are accused of using banned material and download pirated music or some other files. The same accusations are presented in various warnings of the infections, and it is important that you ignore them.
Nacionalni Preiskovalni Urad virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Neither the national police, nor Europol, which is the European Union’s law enforcement agency that seeks to ensure the internal security of the EU, is related to the fraudulent warning. Nevertheless, it is advisable to inform the local police station about the fraud.
Now as you know that Nacionalni Preiskovalni Urad virus is one of the schemers’ attempts to trick unsuspecting users, you should implement a reputable spyware removal tool. Our advice is to use SpyHunter as this application can save your time, secure you against various computer threats, and, needless to say, remove Nacionalni Preiskovalni Urad virus from the PC. Follow the instructions below to install the application properly.
Nacionalni Preiskovalni Urad virus removal
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Restart the computer.
- Wait for the BIOS splash screen to load and tap the F8 key.
- Highlight the Safe Mode with Networking option and press Enter.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install the application and remove the infection.
- Restart the computer.
- Once the BIOS splash screen loads, tap F8.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking (use arrow keys) and press Enter.
- Click Yes on the dialog box.
- Open the Start menu
- Launch the Run command.
- Type msconfig and click OK.
- On the Startup tab, click Disable All, and then click Apply.
- Download the spyware removal tool.
- Restart the PC.
- Install the application.
- Press the Windows key.
- Click the Internet Explorer tile.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph where you will find the recommended software.
- Install the program and scan the PC.
In non-techie terms:
Nacionalni Preiskovalni Urad virus is a dangerous computer threat, and the sooner you remove it, the better. If you implement SpyHunter, not only will you remove the infection, but will shield yourself from other computer infections.
Aliases: Nacionalni Urad virus.