Do you know what my.allgameshome.com is?
my.allgameshome.com is a website that may look like a part of browser hijacker, because your home page can get changed to this page, when you download and install third party applications. However, that is exactly the key - you need to download and install the file that modifies your home page to my.allgameshome.com yourself. Sometimes potentially unwanted programs get downloaded onto your system, when you click on pop-up advertisements. It means that you have to exercise caution when you browse the Internet, because you can never know when something like my.allgameshome.com enter your PC.
Truth to be told, my.allgameshome.com is not an extremely dangerous website. It functions more like adware, because it collects your web browsing data via cookies, and then redirects you to specific websites that display commercial advertisements or even generates ad pop-ups. Therefore, it is up to you whether you get infected with malware or not, because my.allgameshome.com itself does not distribute computer threats. It could be indirectly responsible for computer infection, because it does not review the pop-up ads and other commercial content that is displayed in third party websites.
Scroll down for full removal instructions
If you want to avoid any possible complications, you should remove my.allgameshome.com and all the related files from your computer. Run a full system scan with SpyHunter free scanner and check what files you need to delete from your computer, so that your system would be safe. Do not hesitate to invest in a legitimate antispyware program that can protect your from dangerous intruders.
Also, keep in mind, that sometimes your home page settings are not reversed, even if you delete the application that modified your browser. In such a case follow the instructions below to restore your default browser settings.
How to restore default browser settings
- Press Alt+X and click Internet options.
- Change your home address under General tab and click OK.
- Press Alt+X again and click Manage add-ons.
- Remove unfamiliar add-ons from Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Search providers on the left.
- Set a new default search engine and remove my.allgameshome.com.
- Press Firefox button and click Options.
- Under General tab, change your home page address and press OK.
- Click search engine icon on the left of search box (top right corner).
- Select Manage search engines from the drop-down menu.
- Remove undesirable search engines and click OK.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+A and Add-ons manager tab will open.
- Remove unwanted plugins from Extensions and restart your browser.
- Press Alt+F and go to Tools.
- Click Extensions and remove unwanted plugins.
- Click Settings on the left.
- Select Open a specific page or set of pages. Click Set pages.
- Change your home page address and click OK.
- Select Manage search engines under Search.
- Set a new default search engine, remove my.allgameshome.com and click Done.
After manual removal scan your computer once more, and if you still have problem with my.allgameshome.com, leave a comment below.
In non-techie terms:
my.allgameshome.com is a website that you get redirected to if you are infected with adware. The site itself does not pose high security risk, but it could be indirectly responsible for a number of malware infections, so remove everything related to my.allgameshome.com from your computer immediately.
Aliases: my.allgameshome virus.