Do you know what Mr PC Cleaner is?
Mr PC Cleaner is an application which you can install onto your Windows operating system. The program is promoted at mrpccleaner.com; however, it has been discovered that you cannot download it from this source. Unfortunately, the application which gets installed is CleanPC365. If you have visited cleanpc365.com, you may have noticed that the layout of this page is almost identical to mrpccleaner.com. This is because both of the sources promote the same application. You certainly should delete Mr PC Cleaner related programs which you have no desire of running on the operating system. Do you know how to remove software which is categorized as PUP (potentially unwanted program)?
Even though it is disclosed that Mr PC Cleaner is powered by CleanPC365, there is no information indicating that you would be installing the latter program. This is why we consider it to be a PUP which should be deleted from the computer. Another reason why you should not trust this program is the way it is promoted. During the registration of the program you are informed that the service is free, which may trick you into thinking that the application is free as well. In reality, once CleanPC365 finishes scanning the computer and offers you to remove/fix issues, you will be asked to purchase the full version of the program. You certainly should not spend any money on a program which has entered the PC illegally and which may not present the most reliable or beneficial services.
Mr PC Cleaner screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
How to delete undesirable software?
Delete from Windows 8:
- Access the Metro UI menu and right-click on the background.
- Click All apps, then select Control Panel and finally go to Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the program you want to remove from the PC and select Uninstall.
Delete from Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Navigate to the left of the Task Bar and click the displayed icon to open the Start menu.
- Select Control Panel and then navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Find the undesirable program, right-click and select Uninstall to remove it.
Delete from Windows XP:
- Click the Start icon on the Task Bar and select Control Panel from the appeared menu.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs to find all of the installed software.
- Select the undesirable application and then click Remove.
In non-techie terms:
Mr PC Cleaner is a potentially unwanted program which is meant to act as a reliable system optimization tool. Unfortunately, when you install this application, you are presented with a completely different tool. Needless to say, if you do not want it running on the PC, you should remove it without further hesitations. Follow the guides above to get rid of the undesirable software.