Do you know what Mixi DJ Claro Search is?
If you have installed Mixi.DJ toolbar and found that your home page is changed to claro-search.com, you are one of the many computer users who do not know how to tackle this program. To discuss it, we use the term Mixi Dj Claro Search which you can also find in other sources.
You most probably have already checked all your browsing tools and found out that Mixi Dj Claro Search affects Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Your home page and search provider are changed to claro-search.com. When you open the browser, you may find a message suggesting that you should check or try something. Ignore such offers in order not to be directed to an unreliable website that may contain more adverts or links executing computer infections.
Moreover, we advise you against using the toolbar which contains buttons directing you to an online game website, Facebook or some advertising website which depends on what add presented by the toolbar you click. In this way you will partially prevent malware attacks, and if you want to be sure that you can surf the Internet safely, utilize reliable anti-spyware software which can remove various computer threats.
Moreover, we also recommend that you pay more attention to the application you are going to install or installing. Publishers of various applications tend to bundle them with other software so that more and more users get familiar with them; however, it sometimes ends in surprise. If you do not want to be surprised next time while running some installer, pay attention to the information presented in the installation wizard.
If your computer has been affected by Mixi DJ Claro Search and you want to eliminate it from the PC, we advise using SpyHunter. Of course you can try to remove the toolbar and change the settings of the browsers manually, but you still need to provide the PC with the ultimate protection so that no viruses can corrupt your PC.
How to remove Mixi DJ Claro Search
- Click Start to open the Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select Mixi.DJ Toolbar or another program that cause the installation of Mixi DJ Claro Search.
- Click Remove.
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Open the Start menu.
- Click Control Panel and then Uninstall a program.
- Double-click Mixi.DJ.
- Hover the mouse over the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Right-click a mini Metro UI or your desktop.
- Select Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Double-click Mixi.DJ to uninstall the toolbar.
Change the settings of your browsers
- Press and hold down the Alt key and press T.
- Click Manage Add-ons - > Toolbars and Extensions.
- Check whether there are any unwanted add-ons and remove them if necessary.
- Click Search Providers.
- Select Claro Search and remove it.
- Set a new default search engine.
- To change the home page, press Alt+T.
- Click Options.
- Under the General tab, change the home page.
- Press and hold down the Ctrl key, do not release it and press and hold down the Shift key and then press A.
- Remove Mixi.DJ from the Extensions list.
- Press Alt+T.
- Click Options.
- Change the home page on the General tab.
- To change the search provider, open the drop-down menu next to the search box and click Manage Search Engines.
- Remove the unwanted search provider and select a new one.
- Press Alt+F.
- Hover the mouse over the Tools option.
- Select Extensions.
- Remove unwanted plug-ins.
- Click Settings.
- Go to the On startup section and click Set pages.
- Remove claro-search.com and set a new startup page.
- In the Search section, click on Manage search engine and set a new search provider. Click Done.
In non-techie terms:
If you find that these instructions do not help you get rid of Mixi DJ Claro Search, do not wait and install SpyHunter which will immediately detect the unwanted infection and remove it from the PC. Moreover, with this spyware removal tool on your PC, no computer virus will manage to corrupt the system as they will be terminated at once.
Aliases: Mixi Claro Search.