Do you know what Ministry of Public Safety Canada Virus is?
Ministry of Public Safety Canada Virus is a Canadian version of the Trojan Urausy, which is already known to a huge number of computer users. There are tens of different interfaces of this threat, all of which are targeted at a particular country. In January, 2013 , the computer users in Canada were attacked by Royal Canadian Mounted Police Virus, which barely differs from Ministry of Public Safety Canada Virus. As you may guess, the different variants are called according to the institutions presented in the warnings. It is important to ignore all of them as in reality they have nothing to do with the ones who produced Ministry of Public Safety Canada Virus. Once your computer is locked and the only thing you see on the screen is the Ministry of Public Safety Canada warning, which also has a headline that reads Canadian Association Chief of Police, do not hesitate and remove the infection from the computer.
Ministry of Public Safety Canada Virus has been launched to deceive you into thinking that you are accused of using prohibited material related to children sexual abuse and so on. Moreover, the fraudulent warning, like the majority of the threats that have been detected so far, says that you are suspected of downloading pirated music and other contents. Ignore the accusations as Ministry of Public Safety Canada Virus is a scam, which should be removed from the PC as soon as possible.
Ministry of Public Safety Canada Virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
As the accusations in the warning of Ministry of Public Safety Canada Virus are falsified, there is no need to worry about the fine presented at the bottom of the notification. The warning states that you are obliged to pay a fine of 100 Canadian dollars which have to be pay via Ukash. Ignore the requirement and take appropriate measures.
The removal should be performed be a highly powerful and reputable spyware removal tool. Use SpyHunter if you want to get rid of Ministry of Public Safety Canada Virus and provide the system with the ultimate protection. The instructions below you will help you install the application and eliminated the infection from the PC, so do not way any longer, and discover how easily and safely the settings of the system can be restored.
Ministry of Public Safety Canada Virus Removal
- Press the Windows key.
- In Metro mode, click the Internet Explorer tile.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install it and scan the PC.
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Restart the computer.
- Tap the F8 key once the BIOS splash screen loads.
- Using the up/down arrow keys, select the Safe Mode with Networking option and press the Enter key.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download the spyware removal tool.
- Install it and get rid of Ministry of Public Safety Canada Virus.
- Restart the computer.
- Wait for the BIO splash screen to load and tap the F8 key.
- Highlight the Safe Mode with Networking (use arrow keys on the keyboard) and press Enter.
- Click the Yes button on the dialog box.
- Open the Start menu.
- Launch Run.
- Type msconfig and click OK.
- On the Startup tab, click Disable All.
- Click Apply.
- Download SpyHunter.
- Reboot the PC and install the application.
In non-techie terms:
Ministry of Public Safety Canada Virus is a computer infection which seeks to make you pay 100 Canadian dollars in order to unlock the PC. It is essential to remove the threat; otherwise you will not be able to use the PC as before.
Aliases: Ministry of Public Safety Virus.