Do you know what Ministerul Afacerilor Interne virus is?
Ministerul Afacerilor Interne virus is a computer infection which is also known as Serviciul pentru Intervenţii şi Acţiuni Speciale virus. The warning you see on the PC screen is generated by the Urausy Trojan but due to a large number of the Trojan’s interfaces, the Romanian warning is labeled according to its headlines. Ministerul Afacerilor Interne virus is not the first to corrupt the computers in Romania – some other variants, including Politia Romana Virus, are known to malware researchers.
Ministerul Afacerilor Interne virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
It is important that you remove Ministerul Afacerilor Interne virus for this threat is aimed at deceiving you into paying 300 Romanian lei using Ukash or Paysafecard. Your computer is locked by a computer infection, and by paying the money required you will raise the revenues of the criminals behind the Trojan horse. New Zealand E-Crime Lab Virus, Polizja Biuro Służby Kryminalnej Virus, and many others use the same scare tactics. Like Ministerul Afacerilor Interne virus, they provide the user with false accusations in an attempt to get his or her money. The accusations in the different ransomware warnings are alike, only the institutions presented may differ.
The creators of Ministerul Afacerilor Interne virus expect that you will believe warning and think that Europol and International Cyber Security Protection Alliance (ICSPA) work jointly to fight against cyber crime. Ignore the logos of these institutions, and keep in mind that no respectable institution would try to obtain money in such a way.
You can easily eliminate Ministerul Afacerilor Interne virus if you use a reliable spyware removal tool. It is advisable to use SpyHunter for this application all that you need to get rid of the ransomware infection. Install it by following the instructions below and launch a system scan. You will discover how easily can this threat remove the infection and safeguard you and your privacy against various malware threats.
Ministerul Afacerilor Interne virus removal
- Press the Windows key to get to the Start menu.
- Click the Internet Explorer tile.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download the recommended spyware removal tool.
- Install it and scan the PC.
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Restart the computer.
- Wait for the BIOS splash screen to load and tap F8.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking (use arrow keys) and press Enter.
- Go to our website and download SpyHunter.
- Install the application and remove the infection.
- Reboot the computer.
- Using the arrow keys, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Press Enter.
- Click the Yes button on the dialog box.
- Open the Start menu and launch Run.
- Type msconfig and press OK.
- On the Startup tab, click Disable All and then Apply.
- Download SpyHunter from http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and restart the PC.
- Install the application.
- Launch a system scan.
In non-techie terms:
Ministerul Afacerilor Interne virus is a ransomware infection, which you should remove from the machine once you find that it has been infected. The instructions above will help you remove the infection, so act immediately.
Aliases: Ministerul Interne virus.