Do you know what Malta Police Force virus is?
Malta Police Force virus is a vicious ransomware infection which seeks to make you pay a 100 euro fine which is supposed to help you unlock the blocked PC. The virus disables access to the system which is explained to be the result of your illegal activities. Cannot believe that the Maltese police charge you with violations of law? Do not worry about the bogus notification displayed by Malta Police Force virus because it is a scam which you should remove immediately.
Malta Police Force virus is one of many ransomware infections which are called Ukash virus or sometime Police viruses because of the credentials of law enforcement agencies presented in the message and payment systems given as the methods of paying the release fee. Such viruses as Računalnik je Zaklenjen Virus, Calculatorul Dvs Este Blocat Virus, Master Penalty Document Virus are just a part of the whole set of ransomware infections which present false allegations and threaten you with the loss of your personal information. If you are accused of using, for example, copyrighted files and if you are asked to pay a charge via Ukash or Paysafecard, remove the threat at once.
Here you will find how some parts of the hoax message look like:
All activity of this computer has been recorded
If you use a webcam, videos and pictures were saved for identification.
To unlock your computer and to avoid other legal consequences, you are obligated to pay a release fee 100 EUR.
Instead of wasting your money, remove Malta Police Force virus from the system because the threat can download new malware, corrupt essential processes leading to irreparable damage to the system. In order to remove the virus safely and ensure that the system is protected against future infections, use SpyHunter. Below you will find our step-by-step instructions which will help you install the tool. If you have any questions and want to consult our team about the removal, leave your inquiry in the comment box below.
- Reboot the computer and get ready to start tapping the F8 key as soon as the BIOS screen disappears. If the Windows logo appears, reboot the PC and try again.
- When the boot options menu appears, use the arrow keys to highlight Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Open the browser, go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Run its installer and then scan the system to remove Malta Police Force virus.
- Reboot the PC.
- Start tapping the F8 key once the BIOS screen (information about your hardware) disappears to access boot options menu.
- Using the arrow keys, select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- On the dialog box asking to confirm your login, click on the Yes button.
- Open the Start menu.
- Launch Run.
- Type “msconfig” in the Open box and press OK.
- Open the Startup tab and select the Disable All button.
- To confirm, click on Apply.
- Go to our website and download SpyHunter (link is available above).
- Restart the computer and let it boot normally.
- Install and launch SpyHunter to remove Malta Police Force virus.
In non-techie terms:
Malta Police Force virus is a ransomware infection which has many distinct variants known around the world. The only aim of the threat is to get your money, so if you have this pest on your PC, remove it right now. Don’t know how to do it? Follow our remove instructions above to terminate the virus.
Did You Find this Article Helpful?Subscribe to Spyware Techie for more!
Or get latest articles to your via email: