Do you know what MakeMeBabies Toolbar is?
MakeMeBabies Toolbar is a potentially unwanted program that arrives at your computer from makemebabies.ourtoolbar.com. It is part of the Conduit group browser add-ons, most of which can be access at [add-on name].ourtoolbar.com domain. Therefore, MakeMeBabies Toolbar is very similar to Freecorder Toolbar, Travelocity Toolbar, MIXI.DJ Toolbar and many others. At the same time, it might be just as annoying as the rest of Conduit family applications, so if you want to protect your computer from possible security issues, you should seriously consider removing MakeMeBabies Toolbar from your PC right now.
At first glance it seems that there is nothing wrong with the application. It is directly linked to makemebabies.com, which is an entertaining website where you can upload your own photo, fuse it with some celebrity photo, and then “see” how your supposed future baby would look like. It is definitely a highly amusing feature, but the question is whether you really need a toolbar that provides you with a shortcut to such a website. After all, MakeMeBabies Toolbar might also come bundled with freeware and other potentially dangerous applications (such as Value Apps adware), so you should think carefully before installing it on your computer.
MakeMeBabies Toolbar screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
That is not to say that MakeMeBabies Toolbar is a malicious infection, because users DO install it onto their computer themselves. Therefore, you need to be extremely careful about what you install on your PC, and what it comes with. For example, MakeMeBabies Toolbar might look useful with all of its shortcuts to Facebook, weather apps, calorie calculator and MakeMeBabies website, but the question is whether you really need this application on your browser. As the toolbar is compatible with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer, each browser could be slowed down by the extension, especially if it continues to display extensive advertisements.
Remove MakeMeBabies Toolbar immediately and then scan your system with SpyHunter free scanner to make sure that your computer is not threatened by any other potentially dangerous applications.
How to uninstall MakeMeBabies Toolbar
- Move mouse cursor to the bottom right of the screen.
- Click Settings and go to Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and remove MakeMeBabies Toolbar.
- Uninstall Toolbar pop-up dialog box will appear.
- Select Remove the toolbar and Restore my original search settings options. Click OK.
Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program and remove MakeMeBabies Toolbar.
- Uninstall Toolbar dialog box will pop-up.
- Mark Remove the toolbar and Restore my original search settings options. Press OK.
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Select Add or remove programs and uninstall MakeMeBabies Toolbar.
- Click Remove the toolbar and Restore my original search settings options on Uninstall Toolbar pop-up dialog box. Click OK.
In non-techie terms:
MakeMeBabies Toolbar is a browser application that is not dangerous, but not too useful either. It is up to you to decided what you to do with it, but keeping in mind possible security issues, it is highly recommended to remove MakeMeBabies Toolbar ASAP.
Aliases: MakeMeBabies Plugin.