Do you know what LotteryStream Toolbar is?
If you like to gamble and play online games, LotteryStream Toolbar might seem like a great tool. Besides offering you links to Lottery Results-related sites and Retrogamer, this toolbar also presents links to facebook.com and youtube.com, bot of which are extremely popular sites. Once installed, this toolbar might introduce you to pop-ups promoting its services, which can become extremely annoying. It will become very annoying very quickly if LotteryStream Toolbar is not the only toolbar installed onto your browser. Our researchers warn that this toolbar could be installed with other add-ons created by Mindspark Interactive Network. This is the company that is responsible for the toolbar we are discussing in this report as well. If you want to learn how to delete LotteryStream Toolbar, this is the report you can trust.
If you find that you need to remove several Mindspark applications, there is no doubt that you have downloaded LotteryStream Toolbar using a software bundle. The installer promoted at lotterystream.com does not offer multiple Mindspark applications, but it does offer to replace your search tools on Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox. Whether you accept to install Ask Search, or you do this by accident, your home page will be switched to home.tb.ask.com, and your searches will be presented via search.tb.ask.com. Even though Ask is not an unreliable search provider, it can show sponsored results, and that is quite disconcerting. If you decide to remove LotteryStream Toolbar-related search tools, you can use our manual removal guide below. All in all, we do not recommend removing LotteryStream Toolbar as a hijacker, as we are sure that it will not initiate browser modifications without your permission.LotteryStream Toolbar screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
RecipeSearch Toolbar, InternetSpeedUtility Toolbar, and ProductivityBoss Toolbar promote slightly different sources, but they all work in the same manner. Just like these programs, LotteryStream Toolbar installs web cookies to collect data about your virtual behavior. Even though you can delete these cookies if you want to, they were not found to collect personal information, which is why they are not considered to be dangerous. Nonetheless, if you want to delete LotteryStream Toolbar, use our guide. First, uninstall LotteryStream Toolbar from Windows to delete it from Internet Explorer, and then go ahead and delete the remaining extensions and search tools. If malware was installed along with LotteryStream Toolbar, we cannot stress enough how important it is to implement reliable automatic malware removal software.
Delete LotteryStream Toolbar from Windows
Delete from Windows 8 and Windows 8.1
- Simultaneously tap Win+R to launch RUN.
- Enter Control Panel and click OK.
- Select Uninstall a program and right-click LotteryStream Toolbar.
- Select Uninstall to remove this program.
Delete from Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Navigate to the Taskbar and the Windows/Start icon.
- Open Control Panel and click Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the application you wish to remove.
- Choose Uninstall.
Delete from Windows XP
- Open the Start menu and click Control Panel.
- Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Move to Change or Remove Programs.
- Select the undesirable application and click Remove.
Remove LotteryStream Toolbar from browsers
Remove from Google Chrome
- Simultaneously tap Alt+F and select Settings.
- Under On Startup select Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Click Set pages and overwrite/delete the URL of the undesirable search tool.
- Move to Appearance and select Show Home button.
- Click Change and overwrite/delete the URL of the undesirable search tool.
- Click Manage search engines (under Search) and set the preferred search provider.
- Click X on the URL of the search tool you want to delete.
Remove from Internet Explorer
- Simultaneously tap Alt+T and select Manage Add-ons.
- Move to Search Providers and set a new default search provider.
- Remove the undesirable search engine and click Close.
- Simultaneously tap Alt+T again and click Internet Options.
- Click the General tab, change/delete the Home Page URL, and click OK.
Remove from Mozilla Firefox
- Simultaneously tap Alt+T to open the Tools menu and click Options.
- In the General menu change/delete the undesirable Home Page URL.
- In the menu on the left click Search and move to Default Search Engines.
- Select a new search provider.
- Remove the undesirable search provider.
In non-techie terms:
LotteryStream Toolbar is a browser extension that you might install bundled with third-party software. We suggest removing this program because of its ability to spy on you and promote third-party services. If you do not want to remove LotteryStream Toolbar, you might be interested in the removal of Ask Search. Our manual removal guide above shows how to delete this software from your operating system. Even though manual removal is possible in this situation, we strongly recommend using automated malware removal software if more serious threats have corrupted your PC. If these threats are extremely malicious, they could stop you from installing software, in which case, the instructions below will be very useful.