Do you know what Latvijas Republikas Satversmes Aizsardzības Birojs Virus is?
Latvijas Republikas Satversmes Aizsardzības Birojs Virus is a dangerous computer infection which is also known as Trojan Urausy. The threat alters the settings of the system and displays a full-screen warning which is supposed to convince the user that he or she has to follow the requirements provided. The misleading warning contains a handful of the emblems of law enforcement agencies in Latvia and some accusations related to the use of copyrighted and prohibited material. The logo of Europol is also added in order to make the users believe that the case is being investigated on an international level. The truth is that Latvijas Republikas Satversmes Aizsardzības Birojs Virus is a scam, as malicious as FBI Virus or any other ransomware infection.
It is important that you ignore the accusations of viewing or storing pornographic material and breaching the law of copyright because the accusations are written by the creators of the threat. The same wording is used in other malicious notifications which are supposedly sent by the local and international authorities, so there is no need to panic. As a result, you should also pay no attention to the requirement to buy a Paysafecard voucher worth 50 Latvian lats and enter its code into the box given in the warning. Paysafecard as well as other online transaction services that are used by the schemers work only on certain websites, and if you are asked to reveal the reference number of the voucher that you have, ignore the demand and report the fraud to the police.
Latvijas Republikas Satversmes Aizsardzības Birojs Virus screenshot
Scroll down for full removal instructions
Our research team recommends that you install a spyware and malware removal tool because this is the safest way to remove Latvijas Republikas Satversmes Aizsardzības Birojs Virus from the PC. Since not all spyware prevention tools are capable of ransomware removal, we recommend that you install SpyHunter. This anti-spyware program will rid the PC of Latvijas Republikas Satversmes Aizsardzības Birojs Virus and safeguard the system against various computer threats, so implement it right now if you want to save your time and energy.
How to remove Latvijas Republikas Satversmes Aizsardzības Birojs Virus
- Press the Windows key to get to the Start menu.
- Click the Internet Explorer tile.
- Go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download the recommended anti-spyware program.
- Install it and scan the PC.
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Restart the computer.
- Wait for the BIOS splash screen to load and tap the F8 key.
- Using the up/down arrow keys, select Safe Mode with Networking press Enter.
- Open the browser and go to http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph to download SpyHunter.
- Install the software and launch a system scan.
- Reboot the computer.
- Once the BIOS splash screen loads, tap the F8 key.
- Use the arrow keys to select the Safe Mode with Networking option and press Enter.
- Click Yes on the dialog box.
- Click Start.
- Launch the Run command.
- Type msconfig and press OK.
- Open the Startup tab.
- Click Disable All.
- Click Apply.
- Download the recommended application.
- Restart the computer.
- Install the program and scan the PC.
In non-techie terms:
Latvijas Republikas Satversmes Aizsardzības Birojs Virus is a dangerous computer infection which locks the screen and displays a full-screen warning in an attempt to deceive you into paying a fine of 50 Latvian lats. The only thing that you should do when your computer gets infected is remove Latvijas Republikas Satversmes Aizsardzības Birojs Virus from the computer because it is the only way to unlock the system.
Aliases: Latvijas Satversmes Aizsardzības Birojs Virus.