Do you know what Is Your PC Slow Ads are?
Is Your PC Slow Ads are advertisements displays by search.conduit.com when the browser contains a toolbar based on Conduit platform. The advertisements promote the software programs developed by Systweak, which are available at systweak.com. The programs that can be acquired from the official website include RegClean Pro, Advanced System Optimizer, Disk Speedup and some other applications that are used for improving Windows operating systems.
However, Is Your PC Slow Ads are not the only advertisement that you may find on the startup page of the browsers. You may also find advertisements promoting other websites, products and services. Since Conduit is not responsible for the activities of the third parties that are being advertised through the startup page advertisements, so you should keep in mind that you interact every single advertisement at your own risk. Since insecure websites may also be promoted by search.conduit.com, you should be very attentive them interacting with all those advertisements. Before making an order or a purchase, make sure that you can trust the website in order to prevent adverse results, such as data loss or computer infections.
We recommend that you remove the Conduit toolbar from the browser because this is how you can get rid of Is Your PC Slow advertisements. The toolbar that you have on your Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox may also monitor your online actions. For example, a browser cookie may be used to store information about your preferences so that the developers of the browser extension can determine how you interact with their product. Moreover, the very search engine can monitor your browsing sessions so that the information may be used for improving the quality of the service.
In order to get rid of Is Your PC Slow Ads, you should use a powerful spyware removal tool which can eliminate the undesirable browser extension. You may manage to restore the former settings of the browsers manually, but some unwanted files may remain within the system. Hence, an anti-spyware should be used. We recommend using SpyHunter because this application can help you fix your browsers. Moreover, the system will be protected from various computer threats, including browser hijacker, rogue anti-spyware programs, Trojan horses, and many other threats.
The instructions below may help you uninstall the toolbar. If you find that the removal guide is insufficient, implement a spyware removal tool.
How to remove Is Your PC Slow Ads
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Open the Start menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program.
- Remove the unwanted application.
- Click Start and then click Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove the unwanted computer application.
- Move the mouse pointer to the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Select Control panel.
- Click Uninstall a program and uninstall the unwanted toolbar.
How to reset the browsers
- Press Alt+T and click Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Select the check box and then click Reset.
- Click Close.
- Press Alt+H and click Troubleshooting Information.
- Click Reset Firefox.
- In the active window, click Reset Firefox and then click Finish.
- Press Alt+F.
- Point to Tools and click Extensions.
- Remove the unwanted browser add-on.
- Click Settings.
- Under On Startup, select the third option and then click Set pages.
- Set a new search provider.
- Under Search, click Manage search engines and select a new search provider.
In non-techie terms:
The Is Your PC Slow Ads promote the products of Systweak, which are categorized as potentially unwanted programs. The advertisements are likely to be displayed after installing a Conduit toolbar, and if you want to get rid of the annoying ads, follow the instructions provided above or implement a spyware removal tool.
Aliases: PC Slow Ads.