Do you know what Internet Turbo Toolbar is?
If you have paid little or no attention whilst installing Internet Turbo Toolbar onto your personal computer, you now may think that this application has hijacked your web browsers. After you visit internetturbo.ourtoolbar.com and click on the download button, you are presented with an installation wizard. Here you can choose a new home page and a search engine. Additionally, you are introduced to TONE UP Utilities. If you wiz through the setup, you may miss these browser changes, which may lead you to thinking that your Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome browsers have been modified without your knowledge or even illegally. This is not true; however, Internet Turbo Toolbar removal may be something you want to perform. If so, you should continue reading to find out how to delete it from your Internet browsers.
Please see an excerpt from the End-User License Agreement of Conduit, the developer of the program:
Conduit does not have control of and does not take any responsibility for Third Party Software. Some Publishers may distribute the Customized Software as stand-alone software and some may distribute it as part of a package containing the Customized Software bundled with Third Party Software. Third Party Software is the responsibility of the Publishers and not Conduit.
The suspicious connection to third party members is the main reason why you should delete Internet Turbo Toolbar from your web browsers. Whilst the add-on is attached to the computer it can collect information regarding your browsing habits, login data and even certain identifiable information. Even though this is not illegal, you should be cautious about programs which may collect private information and leak it to unknown third parties. If schemers got involved, they could use personal data to produce misleading pop-up ads, which could endanger your virtual security.
How to delete Internet Turbo Toolbar manually?
Remove from Internet Explorer:
- Simultaneously tap Alt+T and select Manage Add-ons.
- From the menu on the left click Toolbars and Extensions.
- Select the unwanted add-on and click Disable.
- From the menu on the left click Search Providers.
- Click on the unwanted search provider and click Remove.
- Open the Tools menu (Alt+T) once again and select Internet Options.
- Click on the General tab and navigate to Home Page.
- Delete or overwrite search.conduit.com and click OK.
Remove from Mozilla Firefox:
- Launch a browser and simultaneously tap Ctrl+Shift+A to open the Add-ons Manager.
- Select Extensions, find iNTERNET TURBO and click Remove. Exit the Add-ons Manager.
- Locate the search box at the top right corner and click on the icon on the left.
- Click Manage search engines, select iNTERNET TURBO Customized Web Search, click Remove and OK.
- Now simultaneously tap Alt+T and select Options.
- Click on the General tab, overwrite the Home Page (or remove) and click OK.
Remove from Google Chrome:
- Open the browser and simultaneously tap Alt+F.
- Click Tools and then Extensions.
- Find the unwanted add-on, click on the recycle bin icon and select Remove.
- From the menu on your left click Settings and navigate to On Startup.
- Mark Open a specific page, click Set pages, overwrite/delete the startup page and click OK.
- Navigate to Appearance, mark Show Home button, click Change, remove the provided URL and click OK.
- Navigate to Search, click Manage search engines, remove the unwanted search engine by clicking X. Click OK to save the changes.
In non-techie terms:
Even though manual removal instructions presented above will help you delete Internet Turbo Toolbar from your browsers, they will not secure your PC against existing infections or future schemers’ attacks. To check if your PC is safe to use – install a reliable spyware scanner. To make sure that your operating Windows system is protected against spyware attacks – employ an authentic security application SpyHunter which will also delete existing malware.