Do you know what Internet Crime Complaint Center Virus is?
Internet Crime Complaint Center Virus is a cunning ransomware infection which will try to force you into paying 500 American dollars for unlocking your paralyzed PC. Internet Crime Complaint Center Virus disables access to the system and generates a fanciful message claiming that your illegal use of copyrighted content is the reason why the computer is no longer running properly. The notification you have on the screen is a scam, and it is highly advisable to remove the virus right now in order to protect the system from further damage.
The supposed sender of the message is presented as the Internet Crime Complaint Center, whose logo has been used to deceive you. Moreover, the criminals want you to pay the money through MoneyPak, which you should not do because such response to the message will not change anything.
Look for a MoneyPak in the prepaid section. Take it to the cashier and load it with a cash of $500.
Are you ready to lose your money and make those cyber crooks that launched the virus happy? If not, then jump to the instructions below to learn how you should install SpyHunter, which can remove Internet Crime Complaint Center Virus easily.
The removal of the ransomware infection is a must, because this particular infection is a variant of the Ukash virus which generates different interfaces depending on the country in which it is spread. For example, the Ukash virus is known as IRMA virus, Polska Policja virus, and Poliisi Virus. These three infections are just a small part of the whole collection of the ransomware viruses; and you should also keep in mind that more than one version of the Ukash virus may be launched in your country. Therefore, after terminating Internet Crime Complaint Center Virus, you should ensure that your system is protected.
We recommend that you use SpyHunter, because this tool can remove different computer threats which may not be detected by your present security tool. In order to install the tool properly so that it can remove the threat, follow these instructions:
- Restart the PC.
- As soon as the BIOS screen disappears, start pressing F8.
- When the boot options menu appears, by using up/down arrow keys select Safe Mode with Networking.
- Press Enter to log in.
- Open the browser and type http://www.spyware-techie.com/download-sph and download SpyHunter.
- Install the file downloaded.
- Launch a scan and remove the virus.
- Restart the PC.
- Start pressing the F8 key as soon as the BIOS screen disappears.
- Use arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter.
- Click on Yes in the dialog box.
- Open the Start menu.
- Launch Run.
- Enter “msconfig” and press OK.
- Open the Startup tab.
- Uncheck all startup entries or press the Disable All button.
- Click on Apply.
- Download SpyHunter
- Restart the PC and install the file acquired.
- Scan the system to detect and remove the infection.
In non-techie terms:
Internet Crime Complaint Center Virus is a ransomware infection which presents false accusations in order to prompt you to pay money which is said to be the fine for breaking the Copyright laws. In order to get rid of the infection, use a reliable spyware removal tool. Follow our instructions on how to remove the virus so that you can use the computer as usual.
Aliases: Complaint Center Virus