Do you know what Iminent Community Toolbar is?
Iminent Community Toolbar is a browser add-on which enables you to upgrade your social networking accounts; more precisely, your chat windows. You can add various winks and emoticons to have more fun when chatting with your friends. Not all users, however, are satisfied with this tool, especially if they have not installed it purposely. If you do not want to customize your Facebook and Twitter accounts or send visually attractive letters, remove Iminent Community Toolbar right now.
One more reason why you should delete Iminent Community Toolbar is links to various advertisers or publishers. If you have the toolbar on your browsers, it means that you may be redirected to third-party websites. Moreover, you may get annoying pop-up advertisements. If you have installed the add-on on your own, you must have noticed the first window of the installer whose content is presented below:
You are installing the official iminent Community Toolbar for Windows Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome. You’ll also receive info from the Toolbar and apps (can be disabled later).
Sample Iminent Community Toolbar screenshot
Click here for full removal instructions
Set the Toolbar’s customized web search as my default search and notify me of changes.
Set my home page to the Toolbar’s customized web search page and notify me of changes.
Have you checked the boxed of the two last statements? If so, your search engine is changed to imminent Customized Web Search whereas the home page is change to search.conduit.com. The toolbar, which you will find below the address box, contains various buttons allowing you to select a graphic emoticon and drag it to a particular location. You can also use the radio, browse YouTube and access other websites.
We recommend you remove Iminent Community Toolbar if you do not want to be redirected to suspicious websites and receive unwanted add-ons, not to mention the slower Internet speed. The following instructions will help you remove the browser add-on so do not wait and get to work. Once you complete the removal, scan the PC without our spyware removal tool which is available below.
Uninstall Iminent Community Toolbar
- Move the mouse over the bottom left corner of the screen until a mini Metro UI/a minimized version of the desktop pops up.
- Right-click it and select Control Panel.
- Click on Uninstall a program.
- Select iminent Toolbar and click on the Uninstall button.
- Open the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Click on Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Right-click on iminent Toolbar and select Uninstall.
- Open the Start menu.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs.
- Select iminent Toolbar and click on the Remove button.
Remove Iminent Community Toolbar
- Open the browser.
- Press and hold the Alt key and then press T.
- Select Manage Add-ons.
- Click on Toolbars and Extensions and look whether Iminent community Toolbar is present in that section. If so, disable it.
- Click on Search Providers and remove the unwanted add-on.
- Press Alt+T and go to Internet Options.
- In the General tab, find the Home Page section and add a new page instead of search.conduit.com.
- Open the browser.
- Press and hold Ctrl, then press and hold Shift and finally press the A key to open Add-ons Manager.
- Click on Extensions and remove iminent Toolbar.
- Press Alt+H and go to Troubleshooting Information.
- Click on Reset Firefox - > Reset Firefox - > Finish.
- Open the browser.
- Press and hold the Alt key and press F.
- Go to Tools - > Extensions.
- Remove the add-on called iminent.
- On the left side on the browser, click on Settings.
- Find the On startup section and mark Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Click on Set pages.
- Remove search.conduit.com and add a new one. Press OK to confirm.
- In the Search section, click on Manage search engines.
- Remove search.condui.com, hover the mouse under a new search engine and click Make default.
In non-techie terms:
Iminent Community Toolbar is a browser add-on that enables you to use graphic emoticons, winks, animated characters, etc on your Facebook or any other account. In order to remove the extension, follow our instructions given above.
Aliases: Iminent Toolbar.